Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: What if..?

vCash

What if..?

What would happen if we are unde .350 wins after those 23 games??That means we are under 8 wins...would there be any changes?Trades?Coach?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    What would happen if we are unde .350 wins after those 23 games??That means we are under 8 wins...would there be any changes?Trades?Coach?
    There are going to be trades regardless of what the records is, imo. There are a couple of guys on the roster with expiring contracts who are unlikely to be back next year given the salary cap situation. And given Masai's track record thus far, I'd be surprised if he lets them walk for nothing.

I would be stunned if Karl was fired that soon, I think he'll get the whole season. But if this keeps hopefully, he'll have a come to Jesus moment and stop with the nonsensical lineups or change his system, so that it's not dependent on having shooters, if he's not going to play shooters like Hamilton.

vCash
    Not even Karl can be excused if we start off that poorly.

In a conference of this magnitude...that can easily ruin a season. There is absolutely NO excuse for the Nuggets to miss the play-offs.