Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Just when you thought it was over.....

http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle...81474981723862

Dwight Howard syga continues....

For me personally, part of me really wants him and wants to believe these rumors but I CAN NOT believe he is starting trouble there already.

If he comes here and we start losing, hes gonna want out so I'm not sure what to think about this but I am in shock. The best package we can build for dwight is Brooks and Lopez(with draft picks ofcourse) that's about it. That is not even enough for the magic so why would the lakers take that?

The possibility of the Nets gettting Dwight from the lakers on a scale of 1 to 10 has to be a 1....theres just no way unless chaos starts.
    DEREK CARR CREW

Note* This is prediction based, not necessarily who I want in the first round.

vCash
    wth are you talking about
    [

vCash
    WTH do not get your hopes up. This is not him saying he wants to be traded to the Nets. This is him admitting he wanted a trade to the Nets when he was in Orlando

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    nuke this thread
    [

vCash
    This is just reporters making news of Howard admitting one thing. If he really wanted to come to the Nets it wouldve happened via free agency. Thank god we have a decent team this year and he is at the Lakers, a franchise not known for losing franchise players, so we won't be talking about this thing much.

vCash
    This doesn't mean there's a trade in the making for New jersey in acquiring Howard. Its over, he's with the Lakers and ur just gonna have to accept it. I like your enthusiasm though.

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

"No flash, No gimmicks. It's the quiet guys you should fear."

vCash
    Well there's a surprise, Dwight wanted to be traded here.

vCash
    It is over. There's no news here. All he said was that yes, he did want to go to the Nets. He didn't and it would be very difficult for him to do so. This is not a story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    nuke this thread
    duke NUKEm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chill_will_24 View Post
    wth do not get your hopes up. This is not him saying he wants to be traded to the nets. This is him admitting he wanted a trade to the nets when he was in orlando
    +1