Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Offseason Ideas

vCash
    He's hurt half the year anyway, thats why I think it would be best for him to retire. but also, the Reds can't afford him because of the arbitration players. If he comes back to Cincinnati, it would be for a fraction of what he was paid last year, and knowing Dusty he would stills tart Rolen over Frazier.

vCash
    Rolen is one of my favorite players off all time, but the honest truth is, he doesn't have it anymore since his injury. His offensive numbers have been way down. 2006 and 2010 were his only good offensive years since 04. His defense is still admirable but he definitely doesn't have the same range and arm strength. Here's the reason I don't want him (realizing Frazier will be the everyday 3B: Jack Hannahan. Hannahan will give you pretty much the same production, possibly even more, and possibly for less money. Hes a ball player, trust me. Sorry Rolen, time to hang it up buddy. Possibly a HOF career, I think so...

GODS OF JUICE

vCash
    I have supported the idea of bring Mr. Rolen back. I now have changed my mind. Rolen has drug his feet long enough. I love Rolens leadership and hard nose play but I am really tired of his lack of commitment this year to the Reds. Count me as one that is ready to move on without Rolen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSabo17 View Post
    I have supported the idea of bring Mr. Rolen back. I now have changed my mind. Rolen has drug his feet long enough. I love Rolens leadership and hard nose play but I am really tired of his lack of commitment this year to the Reds. Count me as one that is ready to move on without Rolen.
    Ya.... Im ready to move on too. If he signs with the Reds would be a small bonus, however maybe its time for him to go,,

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617