Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    I mean the Maple Leafs fans Kevin. I feel bad for them. Take it easy guy.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    I don't know how he feels. I'm sorry.

The Bruins longest playoff drought in recent memory is 2 seasons. Maple Leafs have been waiting for 7 seasons. I can't relate to that. Sorry Halladay.

Add on the possibility that there might be no season, and the previous lockout. That could be 9 seasons (8-9 years) without any meaningful hockey playoffs for them. I feel bad for them.
    that's why i said "not anymore" b/c we won 2 years ago...but before that we all knew how it felt....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    that's why i said "not anymore" b/c we won 2 years ago...but before that we all knew how it felt....
    I still wouldn't have known then. It's a pretty long playoff drought for such a strong market with passionate fans. I honestly can't imagine the B's not making the playoffs 7 seasons in a row or 8-9 years as I've stated earlier.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

Yeti FTW

vCash
    I mean the Maple Leafs fans Kevin. I feel bad for them. Take it easy guy.
    I think the fans in Toronto should be furious. They generated so much revenue for the league despite having a losing franchise. Instead of Toronto's ownership sharing that wealth with the league, they choose to not honor the players contracts & to not allow NHL hockey to continue until the players contracts are breached.
    Last edited by kevin13697; 11-01-2012 at 07:35 PM.

vCash
    I still wouldn't have known then. It's a pretty long playoff drought for such a strong market with passionate fans. I honestly can't imagine the B's not making the playoffs 7 seasons in a row or 8-9 years as I've stated earlier.
    Well the image he posted was "waiting for a cup" and Bruins fans had waited a long time to win a cup, i didn't mean we know how he feels not making the playoffs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    I think the fans in Toronto should be furious. They generated so much revenue for the league despite having a losing franchise. Instead of Toronto's ownership sharing that wealth with the league, they choose to not honor the players contracts & to not allow NHL hockey to continue until the players contracts are breached.
    Do you even understand what revenue sharing is?

vCash
    Well the image he posted was "waiting for a cup" and Bruins fans had waited a long time to win a cup, i didn't mean we know how he feels not making the playoffs?
    Are you sure we're looking at the same image?

This is the one he originally posted:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/24187559.jpg

PSD's Zdeno Chara

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Do you even understand what revenue sharing is?
    They’re both willing to go to 50-50 and there’s a discrepancy on how long it takes to get there. The players want their existing contracts to be honored.
    Last edited by kevin13697; 11-02-2012 at 12:16 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    They’re both willing to go to 50-50 and there’s a discrepancy on how long it takes to get there. The players want their existing contracts to be honored.
    You seriously believe it's just 50/50? you have a lot to learn. It's not that simple, not even close.

vCash
    Are you sure we're looking at the same image?

This is the one he originally posted:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/24187559.jpg

I'm talking about this one

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-R2dkDyRA1P...1600/leafs.jpg

Maybe it makes more sense (my joking around about knowing how he feels)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    You seriously believe it's just 50/50? you have a lot to learn. It's not that simple, not even close.
    Bettman stated it was a 50/50 across the board. The NHLPA's 3rd counter offer stated they would agree to his 50/50 immediately if existing contracts be honored in full. 87 per cent of current contracts would count against the cap. The remaining 13 per cent would draw their salary from a separate pool that does not count against the players’ share of revenue.
    Along with 50/50, the players agreed to all of the other parts of the offer.
    Last edited by kevin13697; 11-02-2012 at 01:57 AM.

vCash
    Bettman was given the power to fine any owner or team official as much as $1 million for divulging internal league matters. The owners were not unified behind Bettman in the previous lockout, at one point they defeated his proposal for a settlement, in January 1995 he was forced to strike a deal short of the salary-cap goal.
    Owners are forbidden to discuss negotiations. It's the Hardline owners driving this lockout.
    Last edited by kevin13697; 11-02-2012 at 11:04 AM.

vCash
    http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklun...lassic/1/47330

I LOVE how eklund makes **** up, guess he needs a reason to get people on his site w. his BS "positive" updates

vCash
    http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklun...lassic/1/47330

I LOVE how eklund makes **** up, guess he needs a reason to get people on his site w. his BS "positive" updates
    This is all you need to know from that article and how reputable it is:

The Winter Classic.

It may or may not get cancelled today
    Gee, thanks Ek.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

Yeti FTW

vCash
    NHL plans to contact Melnyk over lockout comments
    "I'm extremely disappointed like any fan of where we are, we should be playing hockey by now. Everybody can finger point all they want but at the end of the day I don't think anybody cares who's at fault, all they know is we're not playing hockey."Senators owner

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast