Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 393
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Deigo
    Posts
    4,119
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    did you miss your period?
    My period? I'm a man...man.
    This is all very funny.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    did you miss your period?
    Knock it off.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,162
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefflin View Post
    My period? I'm a man...man.
    ran out of vagisil ?


    Rise

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin tx
    Posts
    3,272
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Agree. He WILL finish Top 10.
    He can only finish 5th after Mj, Magic, Kareem, and Kobe. Lol


    Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Deigo
    Posts
    4,119
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    ran out of vagisil ?
    No, I hope you're not trying to be funny.
    This is all very funny.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,558
    vCash
    1500
    top ten
    Knicks and 49ers!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arco
    Posts
    4,608
    vCash
    1500
    There's still time for it to happen

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    843
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Knock it off.
    Look at this fool trying to be the mediator, just let it happen baby

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Conroe, TX
    Posts
    22,079
    vCash
    2502
    Quote Originally Posted by The goods View Post
    He can only finish 5th after Mj, Magic, Kareem, and Kobe. Lol
    Since when is Kobe in the top 5? Kobe is barely in my top 10, much less top 5. Lebron will undoubtedly pass him, and I would argue that he already has in a number of ways. He may never get five rings, but he also never played with anybody of Shaq's caliber. Lebron is undeniably the better player than Kobe and has been for sometime.


    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,162
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Since when is Kobe in the top 5? Kobe is barely in my top 10, much less top 5. Lebron will undoubtedly pass him, and I would argue that he already has in a number of ways. He may never get five rings, but he also never played with anybody of Shaq's caliber. Lebron is undeniably the better player than Kobe and has been for sometime.
    butt hurt much?

    thats what happens when u hop diks


    Rise

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MintBerryCrunch View Post
    Look at this fool trying to be the mediator, just let it happen baby
    Haha okay, let's see how it plays out.

    MetroMan vs Zefflin

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    That Farm House, There.
    Posts
    2,291
    vCash
    1500
    I still feel like he doesn't actually play for Miami. I don't know why.. Just seems like he's still in Cleveland. But I'm retarded so I'll just go **** myself.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    8,179
    vCash
    1500
    Just make it an argument and you would have done fine by me Bron.


    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Since when is Kobe in the top 5? Kobe is barely in my top 10, much less top 5. Lebron will undoubtedly pass him, and I would argue that he already has in a number of ways. He may never get five rings, but he also never played with anybody of Shaq's caliber. Lebron is undeniably the better player than Kobe and has been for sometime.
    This is all-time rankings, the entire span of their career, the entire body of work of both guys. Not the comparisons of the guys the last 3 yrs or so.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Conroe, TX
    Posts
    22,079
    vCash
    2502
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    butt hurt much?

    thats what happens when u hop diks
    Man, you're clever. It's hilarious when I get treated like a Miami Heat fan for posting pro-Lebron James opinions on this site, when I'm actually a Rockets fan and have no motivations whatsoever for posting my opinions on Lakers or Heat related discussions.

    The only way Kobe belongs in the top 10 is because of longevity and career achievements, but as a player, he doesn't belong in the same breath as Lebron or MJ. He was never as versatile or efficient as either of them.


    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •