Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    vCash
    I didn't even watch the game, statswise, Wilson did fine, and so did Lynch from that one run, but he only carried it 12 times....??
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    5 of our road games are already out the way and only what 3 of our remaining games are against teams above .500. It is EXTREMELY doable for us to go 6-2 rest the way. Only game I look at and say "we are going to lose that one" is @Chicago. Other then that every game we should be favored.
    Exactly. Buffalo is a game we can win, Miami is a game we should win. Chicago will be tough but we beat them last season. We need to fix the pass rush. Hit Cutler and we win. We can win all our home games too. Not saying we will, but hey nobody thought we would beat GB, or NE. We finished strong last season, and we are better after 8 weeks then we were last season, so lets make a run!

vCash
    We will be 3 point under dogs in all of the remaining road games because we haven't shown the ability to win on the road besides that ugly Panthers game.

I do agree that we should be able to compete with Miami and Buffalo but i feel a lot more confident about the Buffalo game then the Miami one.

Know what will be funny? Watch us drop one of these games on the road and we end up beating Chicago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    We will be 3 point under dogs in all of the remaining road games because we haven't shown the ability to win on the road besides that ugly Panthers game.

I do agree that we should be able to compete with Miami and Buffalo but i feel a lot more confident about the Buffalo game then the Miami one.

Know what will be funny? Watch us drop one of these games on the road and we end up beating Chicago.
    The Seahawks would definitely be the one team to do that
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    I think Cutlers holding onto ball way to much and our secondary work very well in our favor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    I didn't even watch the game, statswise, Wilson did fine, and so did Lynch from that one run, but he only carried it 12 times....??
    Yep. I don't know why either. He wasn't doing much with the carries he had. It's a puzzler to me why they didn't use him more.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Yep. I don't know why either. He wasn't doing much with the carries he had. It's a puzzler to me why they didn't use him more.
    He was probably banged up he went back to the locker room early he certainly didn't look like the same guy though except for the 70 yard td run.

vCash
    Well the good news is we'll be tied for 2nd place in the division after tonight.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Well the good news is we'll be tied for 2nd place in the division after tonight.
    As much as i hate seeing Gibby being able to gloat we needed the Cardinals to go down in flames if we beat the Vikings i think we are the 2nd wild card leader i could be wrong.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718