Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Nice ****ing game defense. Wtf happened.

vCash
    Why do fans/media think Gus Bradley is going to get a head job some were? He is a terrible D-Coordinator 3rd and long and lets only rush 3 this happens all the time i want a new D-Coordinator.

I am not talking about this forum when i say fans by the way i mean outside of this forum.

vCash
    I love our defense but they screwed up this game. Optimus Prime my butt Sherm. Sherm is the man, but he let Titus Young rape him today. Back up your talk and walk the walk.

The future is present.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Man, its week 8. Season isn't over.
    If we play like that they are.

Dont underestimate MIN next week. They Are a good team.

vCash
    I think expecting to be 6-4 at the bye is optimistic. We're at home, but Minny is still 5-3 as we're inconsistent. If we lose to the Jets then we might as well start worrying about the draft.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Better hope that Ponder keeps throwing like he has the last 2 games otherwise Harvin will do the same to us.

vCash
    Yep seahawks that was a great zone defense that got ate alive this game. We let Stafford look like an mvp candidate. We needed this game so bad
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccg34 View Post
    I love our defense but they screwed up this game. Optimus Prime my butt Sherm. Sherm is the man, but he let Titus Young rape him today. Back up your talk and walk the walk.
    He shut down Megatron though not like he was saying he was going to stop Young.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    He shut down Megatron though not like he was saying he was going to stop Young.
    Calvin Johnson dropped like 3 passes, besides Browner was covering him most of the game if I'm not mistaken.

The future is present.

vCash
    Well, it looks like in the last 2 games, The offense has found a hole in our d. Which means, with only 8 games remaining and if SF wins and go up 2 games, it's not looking like we will win the division. And its going to be very difficult to get a wild card with the way the NFC north is playing and Arizona. We also lost 3 divisional games so that will hurt us too. That said, Wilson played a stellar game today (other than the int) and it's looking like are offense is starting to click.

vCash
    Do you guys think Trufant is to blame? I think once we get a young fresh Thurmond back these slot receivers won't do what they are doing to us.

vCash
    Calvin Johnson dropped like 3 passes, besides Browner was covering him most of the game if I'm not mistaken.
    Did Johnson do anything though? Doesn't matter if he dropped the passes or not he did not therefore Sherman kept his word.

Should we critique the D-Line for giving Stafford all day to throw? We could sit back there drink a cup of tea eat a piece of cake and still have time to throw.

vCash
    Stafford played an excellent game. He distributed the ball beautifully. 7 of his 8 targets had at least 3 receptions. That is hard to stop.

The future is present.

vCash
    Stafford played an excellent game. He distributed the ball beautifully. 7 of his 8 targets had at least 3 receptions. That is hard to stop.
    Its easy to play excellent when the D-Line is not getting home a CB can cover for so long.

If a QB is pumping the ball 3 times and being able to move around that means the D-Line is not getting there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Did Johnson do anything though? Doesn't matter if he dropped the passes or not he did not therefore Sherman kept his word.

Should we critique the D-Line for giving Stafford all day to throw? We could sit back there drink a cup of tea eat a piece of cake and still have time to throw.
    I'm just saying, if you want to talk smack back it up. Take care of the small things before you take care of the big things. Titus Young owned him today. Sherm is one of my favorite players, but he had a bad game.

The future is present.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast