Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Feinsand - Yankees definitely interested in Hunter.
    Already posted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    To be honest, Martin is considered one if the fastest catchers in MLB.
    yea, but his hitting is questionable. a hot end of the season doesn't erase a year long showing of ineptitude. so what would you rather have a slow catcher who can hit or a fast one that can't?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Need to get younger.....spend money on pitching and find more role players, or if you are going to get another old player then get one like Carlos Beltran, he is a postseason performer....
    Nick

vCash
    Personally, I'd resign Ichiro and bring in Hunter relatively cheap. Then, I'd look to see what we can get for Granderson on the market, letting Gardner play CF. Sure, the outfield would be old, but it would only be temporarily, and it's not like Ichiro or Hunter seem to act their ages.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks All Day View Post
    Personally, I'd resign Ichiro and bring in Hunter relatively cheap. Then, I'd look to see what we can get for Granderson on the market, letting Gardner play CF. Sure, the outfield would be old, but it would only be temporarily, and it's not like Ichiro or Hunter seem to act their ages.
    I really want to see this team getting younger with the DH and bench players.....most of the position players are already filled so we are stuck with those postseason bums.....
    Nick

vCash
    Cano and Granderson for Matt Kemp and Clayton Kershaw....

damn if only this was MLB 2K

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks All Day View Post
    He won't be though.

I mean, heck, I'd like them to resign Cano on the cheap and bring in Hamilton relatively cheap. But we know that isn't happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Cano and Granderson for Matt Kemp and Clayton Kershaw....

damn if only this was MLB 2K
    I traded Cano to Miami for Giancarlo Stanton and Josh Johnson on MLB the Show. I also got Kemp and Kershaw for Granderson, Nova and Hughes. LOL

vCash
    Hunter could be a short term option if we decide to trade Cano or Granderson, he strikes out a ton though, still much less than Curtis. Wouldn't mind him as a Granderson replacement.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234