Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Verdict In: Hall Of Famer Lawrence Taylor Wins Lawsuit In Underage Prostitution Case

Woah....did not expect this:

Verdict In: Hall Of Famer Lawrence Taylor Wins Lawsuit In Underage Prostitution Case

October 26, 2012 3:01 PM

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) NFL Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor has won a lawsuit that tried to hold him accountable for having sex with a 16-year-old girl in a New York hotel room.

The jury returned its verdict on Friday after hearing testimony from the now-19-year-old woman and Taylor.

Taylor gave a thumbs-up to a friend in the spectator area when the verdict was announced.

The former New York Giants linebacker acknowledged that he had sex in 2010 with a prostitute. He denied, however, that he ignored obvious signs that she was a teen runaway in distress.

The woman had claimed that an abusive pimp forced her to have sex with Taylor for $300. She sued Taylor, seeking unspecified damages.

The encounter occurred in a hotel room in Montebello, just north of New York City.

Taylor played with the Giants from 1981 until 1993 and was selected to 10 Pro Bowls.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/10/...titution-case/

vCash
    However his life may have turned out he's arguably the best defensive player ever. It sucks to see him involved in something like this.
    Last edited by NYSPORTSALLDAY; 10-26-2012 at 08:00 PM.

KNICKS
    GIANTS
    RANGERS
    YANKS

vCash
    Taylor had the verdict gone the other way: "and I would've gotten away with it too...if it weren't for that meddling kid!"

vCash
    Yay? I can get over drugs but this I'm just confused overall