Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BornInOhio View Post
    22 shot attempts and 0 free throws? I feel bad because Waiters is trying to penetrate, but he's getting hacked and no calls are made. So he's forced to take jump shots - pretty frustrating but I think he did a good job dealing with it tonight. He only shot 30% but he made other contributions, I like to see that.
    He needs to learn how to finish at the rim. I'm not seeing blatant fouls. He played alright tonight...

vCash
    I also like what Scott said... He mentioned that Dion is complaining about not getting foul calls... But he's a rookie and that happens when your a rookie. He'll learn how to finish better and hopefully the refs will start giving him more calls.

vCash
    Yep as I was saying:

+
    Jason Lloyd
    16 minutes ago
    Waiters trying to bust out of shooting slump, beginning game 3-5. BScott called him out tonight for whining

Waiters often complains about getting fouled, so Scott went to the game film and saw that he wasn't.

"He feels he gets fouled every time he has the ball in his hands,” Scott said. “I take that with a grain of salt. I told him the other day when I was watching the film, he was complaining about getting fouled, he didn’t get touched. They just hit the ball out of bounds.”

Scott wants Waiters to attack the basket more and not settle for so many outside shots. He's shooting primarily jumpers again tonight, but they're falling (so far).

vCash
    Waiters with 17 so far tonight.

vCash
    Jones is beasting it up in D league tonight trade walton bring him up...

vCash
    Waiters with a good night. Has 21 pts so far tonight.

vCash
    Waiters had a good night 25 points, however he is still taking some unnecessary 3s and Andy had another double double night if he keeps this up we might get a steal offer for him.

vCash
    Kevin Jones 26 pts 14 boards 4 steals on 11 of 19 shooting bring him up... def better then Thompson, Samuels, and Walton..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carlessyen View Post
    Kevin Jones 26 pts 14 boards 4 steals on 11 of 19 shooting bring him up... def better then Thompson, Samuels, and Walton..
    You want to bring up Jones? Fine, feel free. However, if you could learn how to read, this is the Waiters thread. There's plenty of threads to talk about Jones. I've done so already in one of them. If you would like to add to the conversation that would be great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    You want to bring up Jones? Fine, feel free. However, if you could learn how to read, this is the Waiters thread. There's plenty of threads to talk about Jones. I've done so already in one of them. If you would like to add to the conversation that would be great.
    Don't even waste your breath. I've already tried telling him to pay attention to the thread subject - he doesn't listen.

lol

vCash
    Mark Price, Craig Ehlo, Brad Daughtery, Larry Nance, Terrell Brandon, Ron Harper, Hot Rod Williams coming out of retirement?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carlessyen View Post
    Jones is beasting it up in D league tonight trade walton bring him up...
    I honestly wouldn't mind this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto4short View Post
    I honestly wouldn't mind this
    Dude please don't add fuel to this troll's tank...

It's the wrong thread

vCash
    Neon Dion played a little better tonight. Had Tony Allen breathing down his back and was still able to get 15 pts. Like how he was able to finish at rim.

vCash
    Jones 31 and 16 Saturday night, hmmmmm nah lets keep Harangody and Walton they are so Beastly we are trying to lose, there is no way we keep Walton and Leave Jones in D League unless we are trying to get lottery pick, or a monkey is running the Franchise. Must be to Draft Waiters with Lamb and Dillard on the board still so prob a lil of both,

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast