Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    I will say this... For all the Harrison Barnes lovers, and nothing against Harrison Barnes. Tonight Barnes had his best game, but his best game was pretty much equal to Dion Waiters on a mediocre game (like tonight). It doesn't really mean much because again it's way too early.
    It also is with the players each have around them and what their responsibilites are on the team and thats why I just don't want to compare the two guys because Waiters is going to be asked to do a lot more for the Cavs than Barnes will for the Warriors. Barnes is a great catch and shoot scorer but the Cavs needed someone that could run an offense when KI was out and someone that could put the ball on the floor and make his own plays. I never believed Barnes could do that at least not right now and that is why I did not mind the Waiters pick over Barnes. Really there is no need to compare the two because they are just in different situations and completely different players IMO.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    “@JasonLloydABJ: Dion Waiters had an x-ray on his leg after the game. It was negative, but the deep thigh bruise still affecting him”

vCash
    Waiters on his bruised thigh

"It's just sore man, real sore. ... It's got to take time on its own to heal, but the season is here. There's not enough time to add. Just keep working on it and try to get it better. Keep icing it and things like that. I've got to play through it. There's no way around it."

vCash
    As someone who has followed Waiters at Syracuse he will not sit out any games unless forced to. The kid loves to play and will never ask to sit. Love his mentality and we desperately need it around our team. Great game for him tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    As someone who has followed Waiters at Syracuse he will not sit out any games unless forced to. The kid loves to play and will never ask to sit. Love his mentality and we desperately need it around our team. Great game for him tonight.
    He played well but had a surprising +/- of -4. His defense may of been a bit suspect. Still love watching him play.

vCash
    Defensively I think he actually had a decent game last night. He has the ability to be a very good defender he just gets too aggressive on the ball sometimes and too lackadaisical of the ball. Kyrie on the other hand is still really struggling in all facets on the defensive end. Varejao has covered up a lot of their mistakes thus far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    Wow... I like the way that looks. I'm surprised they've rated Waiters higher than Davis. I have a feeling GregOdenBust isn't responsible for the article... He would have had Waiters in the second round and Terrance Ross or Drummond as the GOAT.
    Waiters over Davis?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GregOdenBust View Post
    Waiters over Davis?
    Yeah it's posted in ESPN Insider. It's ranked:

1. Lillard
    2. Waiters
    3. Davis
    4. Crowder
    5. Zeller
    6. Valanciunas
    7. Shved
    8. Singler
    9. MKG
    10. Barnes

It's based on performance the first two weeks.

vCash
    Oh i forgot davis had an concussion and was out for week lucky Waiters

vCash
    Arch that + - stat is not a very good stat to judge a player...

vCash
    For being a dumbass you use a lot of face palms.GregOdenBust Dion Waiters is not a bust dont get salty my man its okay just admit you were wrong. We will forgive you.

vCash
    so dion waiters ceiling is a mo williams?

Go hard in the regular season, take a breather in the playoffs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubx3 View Post

vCash
    From Jason Lloyd...

Just rewatched 3Q of tonight's game. Saw couple minor errors by Waiters, nothing egregious.

I don't have time to watch the first half, but he took a couple of questionable 3-pointers early in the quarter and very early in the shot clock. He lost Sefolosha on defense a couple of times, and he was lazy going to get a bounce pass in the lane from Varejao that resulted in a turnover.

None of it was awful, but all of it together may have irritated Byron. It will be interesting to see if Byron is any more forthcoming tomorrow on why he benched Waiters for the fourth quarter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubx3 View Post
    NO his ceiling is Deshawn Stevenson! You are an idiot since Mo William is a point guard.

To be completely honest Waiter's ceiling is probably a poor man's James Harden. Can knock down 3s at will and pretty good athletic ability and play-making ability.
    Last edited by GregOdenBust; 11-12-2012 at 09:51 PM.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast