Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 208
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ollantaytambo
    Posts
    11,942
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by carlessyen View Post
    LOL at Otto Grahm we didnt blow out Pittsburgh, and last time I check Wilson is having a winning season and a amazing season he doesnt have more picks then TDs like so rookies, and Foles just took over the starting spot for Philly over Vick so what are you even talking about If he can start for them hed start for us...
    You do realize that this is the Cavs forum not the Browns forum? Now you can't even post in the correct sporting forum.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    929
    vCash
    1500
    Which would you take people 7-5 record 63% 17Tds and 8INTS qb rating of 93.9 or
    3-8 record last place in the division. 55% 12Tds and 13INTS and qb rating 70.9 ya thats what I thought. ANd Foles has only started a game and half of another. So who knows

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    929
    vCash
    1500
    what are you talking about? hes the one that pointed out my brilliance of saying we shoulda got Wilson.in Third and got something else in the first like Sanu. he brought it up not me. Look Wilson today to against prob best defense in the league, another win and another outstanding passing game.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ollantaytambo
    Posts
    11,942
    vCash
    1500
    Carl still can't read...

    @cavs: INJURY UPDATE: @dionwaiters3 sustained a left ankle sprain in last night's game & listed as Questionable for tomorrow: http://t.co/cjZX49rC

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ollantaytambo
    Posts
    11,942
    vCash
    1500
    “@JasonLloydABJ: Dion Waiters' MRI today confirmed ankle sprain. Will travel with team to Detroit, listed as questionable for tmrw's game vs Pistons”

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    O-H....
    Posts
    737
    vCash
    4790
    Quote Originally Posted by carlessyen View Post
    what are you talking about? hes the one that pointed out my brilliance of saying we shoulda got Wilson.in Third and got something else in the first like Sanu. he brought it up not me. Look Wilson today to against prob best defense in the league, another win and another outstanding passing game.
    Mr. Carlessyen, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

    FACTORY OF SADNESS
    1999-????

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    929
    vCash
    1500
    Good win today guys Thank God Sheldon brown picked that ball in the 4th

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ollantaytambo
    Posts
    11,942
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by carlessyen View Post
    Good win today guys Thank God Sheldon brown picked that ball in the 4th
    Thanks Carl! Maybe tomorrow you can discuss the Cavs in the Browns forum?

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ollantaytambo
    Posts
    11,942
    vCash
    1500
    Interesting story. It's mostly about Kobe, but discusses how Waiters missed shots are effective in Cavs system. http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...ic-kobe-assist

    Around the league this season, there are other examples of effective misses. Cavs rookie Dion Waiters provides a fascinating case. He's making 36 percent of his 3s so far this season, which is average, but incredibly the Cavs have rebounded 35 of his 54 misses (65 percent) from beyond the arc. Elsewhere, the Knicks put back close-range misses by Carmelo 35 percent of the time. Of course, these high numbers have a lot to do with Anderson Varejao and Tyson Chandler, who are both dominant rebounders, but it's not that simple. The presence of a dominant rebounder does not ensure Kobe Assists. The Rockets have only put back 8 percent of James Harden's 147 missed shots this season despite the presence of Omer Asik, the league's third leading rebounder. Kobe Assists also depend on shot location. Although the Knicks love to rebound and put back Carmelo's close-range misses, they very rarely put back any of Carmelo's mid-range misses, and Knicks fans' subconscious knowledge of this may explain their groans about mid-range Melo. By conventional numbers, Carmelo is a fairly average jump shooter and a slightly above-average close-range scorer, but when we look more broadly at the basketball sequences these numbers take on a completely different tone. The Knicks rebound 55 percent of his close-range misses but only 14 percent of his mid-range misses. When he is close to the basket, good things happen that field goal percentage will never be able to explain. All Carmelo misses are not created equal.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    929
    vCash
    1500
    Jones looked good i dont get lack of minutes sparked the offense and defense while he was out there, and had the team coming back and didnt hit the floor the second half at all. Him And Zeller start getting minutes over Thompson this team can win i think we wanna make sure we get that lottery pick I dont blame them. not like we can go .500 but I think with Waiters, Irving, Zeller, Av, Jones, and Gee getting the most minutes this team is a 8th seed.These injuries suck cause we arent winning but least we are gonna get another top 10 pick and learn what young guys can go next year and who to let go. I say next year we will be back in the playoffs, i have faith that one of these Cleveland teams can turn this around I think its the Cavs.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ollantaytambo
    Posts
    11,942
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by carlessyen View Post
    Jones looked good i dont get lack of minutes sparked the offense and defense while he was out there, and had the team coming back and didnt hit the floor the second half at all. Him And Zeller start getting minutes over Thompson this team can win i think we wanna make sure we get that lottery pick I dont blame them. not like we can go .500 but I think with Waiters, Irving, Zeller, Av, Jones, and Gee getting the most minutes this team is a 8th seed.These injuries suck cause we arent winning but least we are gonna get another top 10 pick and learn what young guys can go next year and who to let go. I say next year we will be back in the playoffs, i have faith that one of these Cleveland teams can turn this around I think its the Cavs.
    Yes, we suck. How about posting in the game thread?

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ollantaytambo
    Posts
    11,942
    vCash
    1500
    Looks like Waiters will miss tomorrow/later today against Detroit. We are officially tanking.

    http://www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-...troit-1.356191

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ollantaytambo
    Posts
    11,942
    vCash
    1500
    Here's from Thorpe on why Waiters and Barnes aren't ranked as high as they maybe should be (posted only Waiters info):

    Waiters' problems start with -- you guessed it -- shot selection. A true shooting percentage south of 47, which ranks very low on any scale you measure it with, drives down his player efficiency rating to 12.59. Too many step-back jumpers, too many contested long 2s with 10 seconds on the shot clock, and too many over-penetrations into the teeth of the defense, which forces difficult shots -- a big reason why he's making just over 40 percent of his shots at the rim. I worry about the latter problem the least, because players like Waiters often figure out how to finish once they become better at reading defenses. But the shot selection stuff can linger for years; that's a problem Waiters must address now.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ollantaytambo
    Posts
    11,942
    vCash
    1500
    “@JasonLloydABJ: Dion Waiters cleared to return, but BScott won't play him til he practices. That should happen Mon, meaning he could play Tue vs TOR #Cavs”

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ollantaytambo
    Posts
    11,942
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    “@JasonLloydABJ: Dion Waiters cleared to return, but BScott won't play him til he practices. That should happen Mon, meaning he could play Tue vs TOR #Cavs”

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •