Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 208
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,551
    vCash
    1500
    Hopefully it's nothing serious. I can't even imagine how brutal we would look.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    189
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    I wonder if Waiters will miss some time too? He is to have an MRI on his hand. If no Waiters, Boobie or Irving we will definitely lose... I see lots of playing time for Pargo and Donald Sloan.
    If this were to happen I'd be EXTREMELY thankful that I didn't buy league pass this year...The laggy streaming websites haven't been TERRIBLE thus far...

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    8,235
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    I agree. Jones is the GOAT!

    Shannon Brown was trying to bully him last night. I don't think it really worked since Shannon Brown is more or less a "fake tough guy" as they like to say. Just like Jermaine O'Neal... what the hell does the Phoenix Medical Staff have in their arsenal? A fountain of youth potion - Jermaine O'Neal looked ten years younger last night. I thought Cleveland Clinic was supposed to be one of the best Institutions in the World. Yet, all the Cleveland Sports teams continue to have injury woes.
    How they kept Shaq up for as long as they did too was amazing. Something in that dry heat I guess.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    8,235
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BornInOhio View Post
    If this were to happen I'd be EXTREMELY thankful that I didn't buy league pass this year...The laggy streaming websites haven't been TERRIBLE thus far...
    Hey do you have a certain website you go to for the streams? If you do you mind PM'ing me it so I can check out if they are any good.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    878
    vCash
    1500

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    878
    vCash
    1500

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,551
    vCash
    1500
    Just a heads up Dion Waiters is actually not Kevin Jones. I know, I know, it can get pretty confusing, but maybe talk about Kevin Jones in the general thread? Hell, even make a Kevin Jones thread if it makes you feel better. But can you at least try and read the thread titles before posting?

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ollantaytambo
    Posts
    9,907
    vCash
    1500
    You can even make a "Kevin Jones is the GOAT of the D-League" thread in the NBA Main Forum.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    8,235
    vCash
    1500

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    878
    vCash
    1500
    it will just get deleted like they always do if your not one of you butt kissers. this site is nothing but a bunch of trolls and bullies if you dont agree or been here forever your made fun of and not allowed to say what you think. Waiters isnt even better then Wagner was here and we are acting like hes the GOAT cause he can score shooting 20 shots a game one one the worst teams we have had in a long time , no bench what soever. But we act like Waiters is the second coming of Lebron James when he wouldnt start on any other team in the league. Im trying to go thru rosters and see a team hed start on. Maybe Detroit, Minn, but thats def a maybe 3rd Worst starting 2 guard in the league with only Singler and Lee being worst but even thats a maybe.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    8,235
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by carlessyen View Post
    it will just get deleted like they always do if your not one of you butt kissers. this site is nothing but a bunch of trolls and bullies if you dont agree or been here forever your made fun of and not allowed to say what you think. Waiters isnt even better then Wagner was here and we are acting like hes the GOAT cause he can score shooting 20 shots a game one one the worst teams we have had in a long time , no bench what soever. But we act like Waiters is the second coming of Lebron James when he wouldnt start on any other team in the league. Im trying to go thru rosters and see a team hed start on. Maybe Detroit, Minn, but thats def a maybe 3rd Worst starting 2 guard in the league with only Singler and Lee being worst but even thats a maybe.
    Butt Kissers, another great line. Nobody is trying to do anything or say anything that you are pointing out in this ramble especially comparing Waiters to James but instead sticking up for the Cavs #4 draft pick because he is on OUR team and we are all here to follow and support OUR team and what they have on the roster. We are not trying to knock the guy and call him a bust after the first month of NBA play like you overzealous douche of wannabe Cleveland fans are. You on the other hand are here to troll and knock down everything Cleveland does on a consistent basis. YOU CARL are the reason that Cleveland fans have a bad name because no matter what, you are always going to be there with some negative output. No wonder players don't want to come to Cleveland because they have to put up with fools like you. You'd rather b$tch about what should have been done, how great you would have been as GM or even how great some guy you probably met for an autograph (Kevin Jones) outside of a Piggly Wiggly in Morgantown can be if he only got his shot. I hope Kevin Jones does great if he does get called up because you know why, he is a Cavalier and I will root for any Cavalier even Luke Walton but until that time I will root for the players that are on the active NBA roster more and hope for them to succeed and continue to back them.

    I'm sure if you are a Browns fan you were not happy with the win over Pittspuke and have some reasoning of how Russell Wilson or NICK F'ING FOLES would have blown out Pittspuke. The only reason people respond to you is because of how idiotic you sound when you try replying to any support of a Cleveland franchise so we can continue to make you look idiotic. Job well done other posters as we continue to do that on a consistant basis.

    If you don't want to get called out by Cleveland sports fans for being supportive and defending their players from TRUE fans then go to the main threads and troll there and b$tch all you want as you can find Heat/Laker/NY/Brooklyn, etc. fans there to butt kiss you and agree with your nonsense. Otherwise expect more of what you have been getting on the Cleveland threads unless you want to have an intelligent conversation of how you think the team can improve without magic trades, and without a time machine to go back and do what you want them to do in the draft. I like your passion about Kevin Jones and you are trying to relate how he would help the team even though you seem to have a hard time typing it out a lot, so why don't you continue to add things like that at least in the CORRECT THREADS as once again this is the DION WAITERS THREAD.
    Last edited by ottograham14; 11-29-2012 at 08:15 AM.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    8,235
    vCash
    1500
    Also please tell me how many rookies are starting this year on a NBA team that are not either there because of an injury that occured during the year so far or because it is a lower ranked team that is developing that player by giving them the ample minutes.

    Charlotte - MKG and Jeff Taylor
    Golden State - Harrison Barnes
    Orlando - Moe Harkless
    Portland - Damian Lillard
    Washington - Brad Beal

    Looks like not a lot of rookies start this year so your reasoning of Waiters not being able to start on most teams is true but then again that goes for a lot of rookies fool. Hell even Anthony Davis isn't starting at least right now for the Hornets with Ryan Anderson and Aminu playing more. I don't get you're reasoning on that assinine comment either I guess.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    189
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Butt Kissers, another great line. Nobody is trying to do anything or say anything that you are pointing out in this ramble especially comparing Waiters to James but instead sticking up for the Cavs #4 draft pick because he is on OUR team and we are all here to follow and support OUR team and what they have on the roster. We are not trying to knock the guy and call him a bust after the first month of NBA play like you overzealous douche of wannabe Cleveland fans are. You on the other hand are here to troll and knock down everything Cleveland does on a consistent basis. YOU CARL are the reason that Cleveland fans have a bad name because no matter what, you are always going to be there with some negative output. No wonder players don't want to come to Cleveland because they have to put up with fools like you. You'd rather b$tch about what should have been done, how great you would have been as GM or even how great some guy you probably met for an autograph (Kevin Jones) outside of a Piggly Wiggly in Morgantown can be if he only got his shot. I hope Kevin Jones does great if he does get called up because you know why, he is a Cavalier and I will root for any Cavalier even Luke Walton but until that time I will root for the players that are on the active NBA roster more and hope for them to succeed and continue to back them.

    I'm sure if you are a Browns fan you were not happy with the win over Pittspuke and have some reasoning of how Russell Wilson or NICK F'ING FOLES would have blown out Pittspuke. The only reason people respond to you is because of how idiotic you sound when you try replying to any support of a Cleveland franchise so we can continue to make you look idiotic. Job well done other posters as we continue to do that on a consistant basis.

    If you don't want to get called out by Cleveland sports fans for being supportive and defending their players from TRUE fans then go to the main threads and troll there and b$tch all you want as you can find Heat/Laker/NY/Brooklyn, etc. fans there to butt kiss you and agree with your nonsense. Otherwise expect more of what you have been getting on the Cleveland threads unless you want to have an intelligent conversation of how you think the team can improve without magic trades, and without a time machine to go back and do what you want them to do in the draft. I like your passion about Kevin Jones and you are trying to relate how he would help the team even though you seem to have a hard time typing it out a lot, so why don't you continue to add things like that at least in the CORRECT THREADS as once again this is the DION WAITERS THREAD.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    878
    vCash
    1500
    Diow Waiters deosnt deserve a thread he doesnt deserve to start and wouldnt on any other tema in the leagur or have a thread because he would be 3rd guard in rotation at 2 guard or not play at all. theres my Dion Waiters post hes rubbish.I think we should get Adam Morrison since we wanna throw anything into the lineup and make it look like they are a NBA star hed average 20 a game on this team.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    8,235
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by carlessyen View Post
    Diow Waiters deosnt deserve a thread he doesnt deserve to start and wouldnt on any other tema in the leagur or have a thread because he would be 3rd guard in rotation at 2 guard or not play at all. theres my Dion Waiters post hes rubbish.I think we should get Adam Morrison since we wanna throw anything into the lineup and make it look like they are a NBA star hed average 20 a game on this team.
    LOL, now you know you're trying to troll. Have fun getting booted again.


Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •