Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 11tg635 View Post
    For being a dumbass you use a lot of face palms.GregOdenBust Dion Waiters is not a bust dont get salty my man its okay just admit you were wrong. We will forgive you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GregOdenBust View Post
    At what point did you realize that your life was so useless, that you decided to become a professional Pro Sports Daily Cavaliers forum troll?

Just curious..

vCash

Cavaliers make the worst draft picks

I think Cavs intentionally make bad draft choices.....Cavs are going nowhere fast,,,,,,,it would be good if they could make smart picks,,,but they
    make the worst choices,,,,No Hope
    Kyrie Irving was a great pick,,,but at number 1,,,the choice is always obvious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    I think Cavs intentionally make bad draft choices.....Cavs are going nowhere fast,,,,,,,it would be good if they could make smart picks,,,but they
    Oh yeah! I assume that your a Knick fan. There's a promising franchise. Have fun being one and done in the playoffs loser. Happy trolling!

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

vCash
    Yeah because it was so easy to pick a 18 year old kid coming off multiple injuries and only playing in 11 collegiate games. Where do you people come from? This is why there is a Cavaliers forum to keep idiots like you on your own fair weather teams forums or at least stick to the main page as your trolling is just ridiculous. Also how many commas you going to use there. I can clearly see your New York education at hand. And the Cavs intentionally make bad draft choices. What does that even mean? I'm sure Dan Gilbert/Chris Grant and Byron Scott are just all sitting there on draft night saying "What players can make this franchise worse".

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Your a moron... TT may look like a bust but he's still too young to tell. Kyrie is a stud, Dion looks like he's headin the right direction fast, and Zeller looks like he'll be able to be a solid role player.

vCash
    Here's my problem with Waiters... everyone said when we drafted him that Waiters is great at attacking the rim... I'm still waiting on that. I'm seeing Waiters shoot and shoot and shoot 3's. Often times ridiculous 3's. I want Waiters to be successful, but I really think the Cavs should have drafted a different position and then tried to acquire one of the many good SG's that moved this off-season (Eric Gordon, James Harden, Kevin Martin, Jason Terry, OJ Mayo, etc)

The Waiters apologists will defend him no matter what... but there's a reason he didn't start at Syracuse...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reb422 View Post
    Here's my problem with Waiters... everyone said when we drafted him that Waiters is great at attacking the rim... I'm still waiting on that. I'm seeing Waiters shoot and shoot and shoot 3's. Often times ridiculous 3's. I want Waiters to be successful, but I really think the Cavs should have drafted a different position and then tried to acquire one of the many good SG's that moved this off-season (Eric Gordon, James Harden, Kevin Martin, Jason Terry, OJ Mayo, etc)

The Waiters apologists will defend him no matter what... but there's a reason he didn't start at Syracuse...
    As a huge Syracuse fan he didn't start because of what took place the year before. He clashed with Boeheim and going into the year Boeheim wanted Waiters to prove he deserved playing time. Well, not only did he prove that, he took the Big East by storm. I could care less if he was their 6th man, he played the crucial minutes and was their top player. Let me guess, there was a reason Harden didn't start for the Thunder too?

As for his 3's, I think he's become overconfident from his hot shooting to start the year. You never like to see a player fall in love with the 3 ball and that may have been happening with Waiters. As you said Waiters is known for his ability to attack the rim and if you noticed the defenses to begin the year sunk off him and let him have the 3 ball. Well, he started making it and they started having to respect it. Once that happened he got to the rim a bit more but now all the defenses are in help defenses mode with Waiters and are cutting off his driving lanes which is why he's dishing off rather than forcing it inside.

Now, I didn't get to see the game today. I have no clue how his body language was, how his energy was, etc., but if someone could fill me in that would be great. I was curious to see how he would respond to Byron benching him in the previous game. Judging by the box score it wasn't Waiters best evening. These nights are going to happen though, Dion's no Kyrie. He's not just going to dominate the league right off the bat. It's going to take some time but I really like the direction we're heading in.

vCash

You must not be watching the games. He is good at attacking the rim. This past game his shots just weren't falling (even at the rim). Give the kid a break its week 2 and frankly Waiters is playing better than most Rookies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    As a huge Syracuse fan he didn't start because of what took place the year before. He clashed with Boeheim and going into the year Boeheim wanted Waiters to prove he deserved playing time. Well, not only did he prove that, he took the Big East by storm. I could care less if he was their 6th man, he played the crucial minutes and was their top player. Let me guess, there was a reason Harden didn't start for the Thunder too?

As for his 3's, I think he's become overconfident from his hot shooting to start the year. You never like to see a player fall in love with the 3 ball and that may have been happening with Waiters. As you said Waiters is known for his ability to attack the rim and if you noticed the defenses to begin the year sunk off him and let him have the 3 ball. Well, he started making it and they started having to respect it. Once that happened he got to the rim a bit more but now all the defenses are in help defenses mode with Waiters and are cutting off his driving lanes which is why he's dishing off rather than forcing it inside.

Now, I didn't get to see the game today. I have no clue how his body language was, how his energy was, etc., but if someone could fill me in that would be great. I was curious to see how he would respond to Byron benching him in the previous game. Judging by the box score it wasn't Waiters best evening. These nights are going to happen though, Dion's no Kyrie. He's not just going to dominate the league right off the bat. It's going to take some time but I really like the direction we're heading in.
    Tonight, Waiters just looked like a Rookie at the end of a long road trip. He didn't play horrible but his shots weren't falling. But he did attack the rim when his shots weren't falling. I didn't get why Scott played him extended minutes tonight (or last night) when he was struggling vs the other night when he pulled him after he was starting to heat up. The bench still sucks. And apparently Casspi is on the All Star Ballot. maybe Semih Erden voted him to the ballot?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    Tonight, Waiters just looked like a Rookie at the end of a long road trip. He didn't play horrible but his shots weren't falling. But he did attack the rim when his shots weren't falling. I didn't get why Scott played him extended minutes tonight (or last night) when he was struggling vs the other night when he pulled him after he was starting to heat up. The bench still sucks. And apparently Casspi is on the All Star Ballot. maybe Semih Erden voted him to the ballot?
    Got to watch the game last night and like you said Arch, shots just were not falling for Waiters. The good thing that I took out of the game is that Byron did play him alot more minutes than I thought regarding what happened during the weekend. Also even though his shots were not falling they were still feeding him and trying to get him going as evident by his 16 shots during the game. This was his first professional long road trip with some ups and downs and unfortunately he was just not making shots last night but we should have all expected these kind of nights out of the rookie as he is going to be up and down all year.

I think people just worry about Waiters too much because they just read box scores, try comparing him to other rookies or just expect too much out of the kid who they never knew who he was before he got drafted by the Cavs. I will be an apologists for Waiters all year if he continues to show what he has in the first two weeks as I expected there to be up and down nights all year for the rook.

Andy and KI on the other hand are ridiculous. If any one of these two go down during the year for a significant amount of time the Cavs could easily be the worst team in the league due to their youth struggles and the awful bench. 11 offensive boards, ridiculous. Andy please keep doing this till February and stay healthy and I would love to see the return he could bring at that time.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash

Agreed! Finally someone who shares my opinion. Waiters took some ridiculous shots yesterday, 3-16 from the field. Sometimes he goes off and sometimes he is a non-factor in the game. We can't have the cavs losing everytime waiter is cold. When waiters is cold he tries to shoot out of his slump.

vCash
    Casspi on the All star ballot Semih Erden voted him to the Hall of Fame ballet not all-star

vCash
    You must not be watching the games. He is good at attacking the rim. This past game his shots just weren't falling (even at the rim). Give the kid a break its week 2 and frankly Waiters is playing better than most Rookies.
    He has been attacking the rim from the games I have watched, the problem is that he just needs to start learning how to finish at the rim. A lot of times too he is getting help defense coming over where he is dishing the ball off to the opening man to either have that man fouled, miss the shot/layup or not handle the pass. Its all a work in progress with this team due to the youth and lack of depth/talent but everyone is so gungho on the Cavs being somehow an 8 seed playoff team that after 2 weeks in the pros they expect more. I love the way that Waiters can handle the ball and open up things for KI when they play off of each other. Two very similiar skill sets in my mind which is needed on this team to create offense as no one else can do that.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Got to watch the game last night and like you said Arch, shots just were not falling for Waiters. The good thing that I took out of the game is that Byron did play him alot more minutes than I thought regarding what happened during the weekend. Also even though his shots were not falling they were still feeding him and trying to get him going as evident by his 16 shots during the game. This was his first professional long road trip with some ups and downs and unfortunately he was just not making shots last night but we should have all expected these kind of nights out of the rookie as he is going to be up and down all year.

I think people just worry about Waiters too much because they just read box scores, try comparing him to other rookies or just expect too much out of the kid who they never knew who he was before he got drafted by the Cavs. I will be an apologists for Waiters all year if he continues to show what he has in the first two weeks as I expected there to be up and down nights all year for the rook.

Andy and KI on the other hand are ridiculous. If any one of these two go down during the year for a significant amount of time the Cavs could easily be the worst team in the league due to their youth struggles and the awful bench. 11 offensive boards, ridiculous. Andy please keep doing this till February and stay healthy and I would love to see the return he could bring at that time.
    Andy is really bringing up his trade value. I think the cavs are gonna trade him while he is hot.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast