Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Ras-I Dowling placed on IR

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – The New England Patriots have placed CB Ras-I Dowling on injured reserve with a thigh injury.

Dowling, 24, is a veteran of two NFL seasons with New England after joining the team as a second round draft pick in the 2011 NFL Draft (33rd overall). The 6-1, 198 pound cornerback has played in eight regular season games with two starts, accumulating 10 total tackles. Dowling played in six games this season, recording seven tackles. Last season, Dowling started the first two games of his career before being placed on injured reserve with a hip injury Oct. 29, 2011.
    Link.

Very depressing to hear.

vCash
    This is awful to hear. Hopefully they can figure something out back there..
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 54.9 Pts: 10.0 Reb: 6.5 Blk: 1.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    friggin hell...

Could actually be a trade for a S now.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    so can we call him a bust now? Two years in a row has been placed on IR, and played in 8 games total and we essentially wasted a 1st round pick on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    so can we call him a bust now? Two years in a row has been placed on IR, and played in 8 games total and we essentially wasted a 1st round pick on him.
    It's only been two seasons and when he has played he's been worth the 2nd round pick.

Anyways, I'm not familiar with the new IR rules but I think he could return this season.

vCash
    HA! This guy is made out of glass.
    Perfection.

vCash
    No prob, we have plenty of quality secondary depth. Oh wait...

vCash
    So what's the 2nd round CB class looking like this year?

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by americaspasttim View Post
    No prob, we have plenty of quality secondary depth. Oh wait...
    LOL this!
    Perfection.

vCash
    Soft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    No, we can't.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    It's only been two seasons and when he has played he's been worth the 2nd round pick.

Anyways, I'm not familiar with the new IR rules but I think he could return this season.
    We already used the new rule on Shiancoe so they won't be able to bring Dowling back later in the year...

vCash
    I'm not no expert but this is my opinion and I think this is going continue with him being injured and unfortunate he's going to go down as a bust !
    loved by few hated by many respected by all N.E PATS

vCash
    Does anybody think the pats would look into a possible trade for Jenkins from the cowboys reading on espn he might be available
    loved by few hated by many respected by all N.E PATS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast