Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSD-Team View Post
    Not really the place for a pissing contest, but how exactly would the other admins log in to the servers and remove those ads. These are not forum ads, they are site-wide...way beyond their access and mine.
    They're going to complain to matter what you say or do

vCash
    Not really the place for a pissing contest, but how exactly would the other admins log in to the servers and remove those ads. These are not forum ads, they are site-wide...way beyond their access and mine.
    We have NEVER had an issue getting these sort of ads removed. SI and Wrigs were always quick in getting those taken care of. You on the other hand, are trying to justify it's placement, beating around the bush trying to find a technical reason. It's horse ****, frankly, and one of the main reason the members here are annoyed with SDI.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    They're going to complain to matter what you say or do
    That's for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post
    We have NEVER had an issue getting these sort of ads removed. SI and Wrigs were always quick in getting those taken care of. You on the other hand, are trying to justify it's placement, beating around the bush trying to find a technical reason. It's horse ****, frankly, and one of the main reason the members here are annoyed with SDI.
    From what I have been told, the ads aren't going anywhere. They are filling space that was previously blank...no big deal.

vCash
    It is actually a big deal.

Can you see?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post
    exactly.

and by the way, when i disabled ad block plus earlier i had cleared my cache and it was still acting up. the ad is just too much. it shouldn't be here. plain and simple.

vCash
    The reaction is overwhelmingly positive. I can see why he thinks it should be left alone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    The reaction is overwhelmingly positive. I can see why he thinks it should be left alone.
    I like how he thinks it's a technical issue with our computers. clearly it's not.

vCash

vCash
    Again, not the place for this but...

I'd love to see the things you listed...no need to threaten me.
    Then have someone enable TapaTalk. It's seriously not difficult at all and is ALWAYS ignored as as option. Here, I'll do all the work for you.

http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tap...ugin=vbulletin

Go there. That's the link to download the plugin for vBulletin 3.8.7

Here's the pricing link.

http://www.tapatalk.com/pricing.php

The free version has everything we'd need as a mobile user. Listed in the network, Access from the app and some other gibberish I don't understand.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Yeah, I've done everything that's been asked and the **** is still here. Stop beating around the bush and actually fix it, it's extremely irritating.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    The vague replies continue. At the beginning of this thread I asked for a few simple things...clear your cache...if that doesn't work answer a few simple questions for me. Nobody has done it yet.

The Miller 64 ad was part of a larger ad buy that includes more than just the PSD posting forum (but the forum margins were part of the deal). Like I stated above, it's not going anywhere.

It's not my decision, it's not Wrigs' decision, it's not S.I.'s decision. We are just admins of the posting forum. We have a voice just like everyone else.

For all of you saying "Fix it", "Get rid of it", etc. What kind of power do you think I have to dissolve a major ad buy with the snap of my fingers?

I'm done for tonight...I guess the fight will continue tomorrow. yuck.

vCash
    The vague replies continue. At the beginning of this thread I asked for a few simple things...clear your cache...if that doesn't work answer a few simple questions for me. Nobody has done it yet.

The Miller 64 ad was part of a larger ad buy that includes more than just the PSD posting forum (but the forum margins were part of the deal). Like I stated above, it's not going anywhere.

It's not my decision, it's not Wrigs' decision, it's not S.I.'s decision. We are just admins of the posting forum. We have a voice just like everyone else.

For all of you saying "Fix it", "Get rid of it", etc. What kind of power do you think I have to dissolve a major ad buy with the snap of my fingers?

Have you ever clarified that you're just an administrator?

I was under the assumption that you are an SDI employee. If that's the case, we're all barking up the wrong tree and my thread about contacting SDI is absolutely necessary.
    I'm In.

vCash
    The replies are clear......

1. Remove the ad.
    2. Being able to communicate with members better

It's not that hard
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7

vCash

Get off of my goddamn site.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast