Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 105

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    372
    vCash
    1500

    Exclamation If you are having a technical problem with the Miller 64 ad...

    Apparently all of my suggestions are being lost among all of the screaming in the other thread.

    I've been asked to make sure that everyone who is having a technical problem with the new margin ads clear their cache (Ctrl F5). If this doesn't help please re-start your computer. If you are still seeing the same issues, please post the required information for our IT team to investigate.

    screen resolution setting
    browser and current version
    geographical location
    briefly describe the issue you are seeing on your screen

    If you are using something other than a desktop computer or laptop and are experiencing issues with the new ads, please post as much information as you can for our team to look into.

    These ads have been tested across all browser versions and platforms and are all working fine from our office. Caching sounds like the most likely culprit.

    Thank you


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25,691
    vCash
    1500
    Here is the scroll problem

    http://i.imgur.com/ebhHH.png

    Browser: Chrome

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    372
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaptrikz View Post
    Here is the scroll problem

    http://i.imgur.com/ebhHH.png

    Browser: Chrome
    Thank you for some actual feedback. I'll add this to the issue list.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    3,426
    vCash
    1500
    Thanks for the help!

    FIRE ME!


    I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wicker Park
    Posts
    27,658
    vCash
    1500
    At least the other admins would remove intrusive ads. This guy is dirty brown water trash.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    372
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post
    At least the other admins would remove intrusive ads. This guy is dirty brown water trash.
    Not really the place for a pissing contest, but how exactly would the other admins log in to the servers and remove those ads. These are not forum ads, they are site-wide...way beyond their access and mine.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    14,839
    vCash
    3312
    Quote Originally Posted by PSD-Team View Post
    Not really the place for a pissing contest, but how exactly would the other admins log in to the servers and remove those ads. These are not forum ads, they are site-wide...way beyond their access and mine.
    They're going to complain to matter what you say or do

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    372
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    They're going to complain to matter what you say or do
    That's for sure.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wicker Park
    Posts
    27,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PSD-Team View Post
    Not really the place for a pissing contest, but how exactly would the other admins log in to the servers and remove those ads. These are not forum ads, they are site-wide...way beyond their access and mine.
    We have NEVER had an issue getting these sort of ads removed. SI and Wrigs were always quick in getting those taken care of. You on the other hand, are trying to justify it's placement, beating around the bush trying to find a technical reason. It's horse ****, frankly, and one of the main reason the members here are annoyed with SDI.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    372
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post
    We have NEVER had an issue getting these sort of ads removed. SI and Wrigs were always quick in getting those taken care of. You on the other hand, are trying to justify it's placement, beating around the bush trying to find a technical reason. It's horse ****, frankly, and one of the main reason the members here are annoyed with SDI.
    From what I have been told, the ads aren't going anywhere. They are filling space that was previously blank...no big deal.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,731
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post
    We have NEVER had an issue getting these sort of ads removed. SI and Wrigs were always quick in getting those taken care of. You on the other hand, are trying to justify it's placement, beating around the bush trying to find a technical reason. It's horse ****, frankly, and one of the main reason the members here are annoyed with SDI.
    exactly.

    and by the way, when i disabled ad block plus earlier i had cleared my cache and it was still acting up. the ad is just too much. it shouldn't be here. plain and simple.
    **********

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wicker Park
    Posts
    27,658
    vCash
    1500
    Oh, and if you plan on keeping these awful ads around, we better expect to see the dividends. Immediate upgrades to 4.0, mobile skins, etc.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15,998
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post
    Oh, and if you plan on keeping these awful ads around, we better expect to see the dividends. Immediate upgrades to 4.0, mobile skins, etc.
    Yeah right.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wicker Park
    Posts
    27,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Yeah right.
    oh, i know. good thing i have abp on my computer at home. at work is a different story.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    372
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post
    Oh, and if you plan on keeping these awful ads around, we better expect to see the dividends. Immediate upgrades to 4.0, mobile skins, etc.
    Again, not the place for this but...

    I'd love to see the things you listed...no need to threaten me.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •