Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    never mind, it's a horrible trade. it's a worse trade than any of the trades I offered you. in that trade, you lose 2 superstars and 1 ok players and getting 2 trash players and Al Jefferson. Al Jefferson is not worth Westbrook and Blake Griffin. for one of them maybe...but not both.
    Did you just call Mike Conley a "trash player"? Man... no wonder I kicked all of your ***** in fantasy basketball last season...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Did you just call Mike Conley a "trash player"? Man... no wonder I kicked all of your ***** in fantasy basketball last season...
    yes. yes he is. and i don't think i played fantasy basketball with your last season.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    But Al Jefferson isn't the same as last year's Al Jefferson, with Favors and Kanter getting more and more PT and the fact he could be a dead man in Utah.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Unless there was a trade like last season where a trade was so lopsided, you guys shouldn't veto. The trade helped the best of us out. Just because it's a big name does not mean that they are good with what my team needs.

vCash
    Yes I agree, I didn't even know we could veto a trade.

vCash
    I offered houstonzfinest batum,scola, and ridnour for zach randolph and oj Mayo.

Thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ricosu4ve20 View Post
    I offered houstonzfinest batum,scola, and ridnour for zach randolph and oj Mayo.

Thoughts?
    i'll do zach randolph and oj mayo for anthony davis and nic batum

vCash
    yes. yes he is. and i don't think i played fantasy basketball with your last season.
    No, he's not. In fantasy basketball or in general. In fantasy, he provides really high shooting percentages for a PG, 3-point production, steals and above average point totals to go along with average assist production. Conley is currently the 10th highest rated PG on Yahoo right now and the 35th highest overall player. If you think he's a bad fantasy player, it's because you are ****** at fantasy basketball.

And in terms of real life, I'd say he's borderline top 10 and at least top 12. He's probably one of the most underrated players in the entire NBA. And this year, he's playing like a madman. His .598 TS%, 19.5 PER and .183 WS/48 are all-star caliber numbers. But he'll never be an All-Star because his USG% is low and he doesn't take enough shots to be a 20/7 guy.

So, no, Mike Conley is most definitely not "trash" and if you think he is, I question your knowledge of the sport.

vCash
    I can't give up batum and Davis sorry bro.

vCash
    I wouldn't deal Batum and I wouldn't want Mayo. Batum's production makes sense, because he's always been a relatively efficient scorer, a good 3-point shooter and a solid rebounder and steals producer. Plus, he's only 23 and he's finally been given legit minutes on a young team which lacks great wing players. Mayo, on the other hand, has not always been super efficient, he's playing on a team without Dirk and shooting insane numbers, which will inevitably even out over the course of the season.

I would sell high on Mayo right now, because his numbers are gonna fall down to earth sooner rather than later.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    No, he's not. In fantasy basketball or in general. In fantasy, he provides really high shooting percentages for a PG, 3-point production, steals and above average point totals to go along with average assist production. Conley is currently the 10th highest rated PG on Yahoo right now and the 35th highest overall player. If you think he's a bad fantasy player, it's because you are ****** at fantasy basketball.

And in terms of real life, I'd say he's borderline top 10 and at least top 12. He's probably one of the most underrated players in the entire NBA. And this year, he's playing like a madman. His .598 TS%, 19.5 PER and .183 WS/48 are all-star caliber numbers. But he'll never be an All-Star because his USG% is low and he doesn't take enough shots to be a 20/7 guy.

So, no, Mike Conley is most definitely not "trash" and if you think he is, I question your knowledge of the sport.
    yea sorry i'm not a smart as you.
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    You're not even gonna try and argue with me? Where's the fun in that?

vCash
    Don't worry, we all wanted to say something like that to MBT at some point.

vCash
    I'll trade with someone. Who wants Wade?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Don't worry, we all wanted to say something like that to MBT at some point.
    And most of you should, because few people are as smart as I am. My genius is surpassed only by my charm, looks and penis size.

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast