Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 658
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    24,067
    vCash
    2502
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    never mind, it's a horrible trade. it's a worse trade than any of the trades I offered you. in that trade, you lose 2 superstars and 1 ok players and getting 2 trash players and Al Jefferson. Al Jefferson is not worth Westbrook and Blake Griffin. for one of them maybe...but not both.
    Did you just call Mike Conley a "trash player"? Man... no wonder I kicked all of your ***** in fantasy basketball last season...


  2. #122
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,997
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Did you just call Mike Conley a "trash player"? Man... no wonder I kicked all of your ***** in fantasy basketball last season...
    yes. yes he is. and i don't think i played fantasy basketball with your last season.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

    I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    5,016
    vCash
    1500
    But Al Jefferson isn't the same as last year's Al Jefferson, with Favors and Kanter getting more and more PT and the fact he could be a dead man in Utah.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,560
    vCash
    1500
    Unless there was a trade like last season where a trade was so lopsided, you guys shouldn't veto. The trade helped the best of us out. Just because it's a big name does not mean that they are good with what my team needs.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    5,016
    vCash
    1500
    Yes I agree, I didn't even know we could veto a trade.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    97
    vCash
    1500
    I offered houstonzfinest batum,scola, and ridnour for zach randolph and oj Mayo.


    Thoughts?

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    133
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ricosu4ve20 View Post
    I offered houstonzfinest batum,scola, and ridnour for zach randolph and oj Mayo.


    Thoughts?
    i'll do zach randolph and oj mayo for anthony davis and nic batum

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    24,067
    vCash
    2502
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    yes. yes he is. and i don't think i played fantasy basketball with your last season.
    No, he's not. In fantasy basketball or in general. In fantasy, he provides really high shooting percentages for a PG, 3-point production, steals and above average point totals to go along with average assist production. Conley is currently the 10th highest rated PG on Yahoo right now and the 35th highest overall player. If you think he's a bad fantasy player, it's because you are ****** at fantasy basketball.

    And in terms of real life, I'd say he's borderline top 10 and at least top 12. He's probably one of the most underrated players in the entire NBA. And this year, he's playing like a madman. His .598 TS%, 19.5 PER and .183 WS/48 are all-star caliber numbers. But he'll never be an All-Star because his USG% is low and he doesn't take enough shots to be a 20/7 guy.

    So, no, Mike Conley is most definitely not "trash" and if you think he is, I question your knowledge of the sport.


  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    97
    vCash
    1500
    I can't give up batum and Davis sorry bro.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    24,067
    vCash
    2502
    I wouldn't deal Batum and I wouldn't want Mayo. Batum's production makes sense, because he's always been a relatively efficient scorer, a good 3-point shooter and a solid rebounder and steals producer. Plus, he's only 23 and he's finally been given legit minutes on a young team which lacks great wing players. Mayo, on the other hand, has not always been super efficient, he's playing on a team without Dirk and shooting insane numbers, which will inevitably even out over the course of the season.

    I would sell high on Mayo right now, because his numbers are gonna fall down to earth sooner rather than later.


  11. #131
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,997
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    No, he's not. In fantasy basketball or in general. In fantasy, he provides really high shooting percentages for a PG, 3-point production, steals and above average point totals to go along with average assist production. Conley is currently the 10th highest rated PG on Yahoo right now and the 35th highest overall player. If you think he's a bad fantasy player, it's because you are ****** at fantasy basketball.

    And in terms of real life, I'd say he's borderline top 10 and at least top 12. He's probably one of the most underrated players in the entire NBA. And this year, he's playing like a madman. His .598 TS%, 19.5 PER and .183 WS/48 are all-star caliber numbers. But he'll never be an All-Star because his USG% is low and he doesn't take enough shots to be a 20/7 guy.

    So, no, Mike Conley is most definitely not "trash" and if you think he is, I question your knowledge of the sport.
    yea sorry i'm not a smart as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

    I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    24,067
    vCash
    2502
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    yea sorry i'm not a smart as you.
    You're not even gonna try and argue with me? Where's the fun in that?


  13. #133
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    5,016
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    yea sorry i'm not a smart as you.
    Don't worry, we all wanted to say something like that to MBT at some point.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,460
    vCash
    1500
    I'll trade with someone. Who wants Wade?

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    24,067
    vCash
    2502
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Don't worry, we all wanted to say something like that to MBT at some point.
    And most of you should, because few people are as smart as I am. My genius is surpassed only by my charm, looks and penis size.


Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •