Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 658
  1. #421
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    4,991
    vCash
    1500
    WSG, thank you again for Vucevic.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    9,603
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    WSG, thank you again for Vucevic.
    I drafted him because I knew he was a beast. Scola is really good so It's ahit but I'm alright

    On any given night I have players that can have these stat lines (and this is just tonight):


    Carmelo Anthony- 45 pts, 7 reb, 4 ast
    Kobe Bryant- 36 pts, 5 reb
    Josh Smith: 23 pts, 13 reb, 7 ast, 3 steals, 4blocks


    I mean my team is loaded with talent, so I'm good.
    ...

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    4,991
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    I drafted him because I knew he was a beast. Scola is really good so It's ahit but I'm alright

    On any given night I have players that can have these stat lines (and this is just tonight):


    Carmelo Anthony- 45 pts, 7 reb, 4 ast
    Kobe Bryant- 36 pts, 5 reb
    Josh Smith: 23 pts, 13 reb, 7 ast, 3 steals, 4blocks


    I mean my team is loaded with talent, so I'm good.
    You're gonna beat at points easily I guess. I miss Melo a little bit. But last night was cool, everybody played well, except Howard, but he added 14 boards and 5 blocks, and Vasquez almost got a triple-double.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,992
    vCash
    1500
    man JR Smith has been playing out of this world lately....over the past 2 weeks, he's averaging 2 3s a game, 25 pts on 45% shooting, 81% from the FT line, 7 rebs, and 2 steals
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

    I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    4,991
    vCash
    1500
    I was looking at those numbers earlier today. Let's see if he can keep it up.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,486
    vCash
    1500
    So after next week i'll regain my rightful number one spot. At least i'm hoping.

  7. #427
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the depths of the Dunabi Jungle
    Posts
    11,225
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    man JR Smith has been playing out of this world lately....over the past 2 weeks, he's averaging 2 3s a game, 25 pts on 45% shooting, 81% from the FT line, 7 rebs, and 2 steals
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    I was looking at those numbers earlier today. Let's see if he can keep it up.
    Yeah but now melo AND amare are back. Don't see him maintaining those kinda numbers
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

  8. #428
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,560
    vCash
    1500
    Why does my team suck so bad?!?!?

  9. #429
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    4,991
    vCash
    1500
    Because you do.

    Just kidding.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  10. #430
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,560
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS:24945519
    Because you do.

    Just kidding.
    The truth hurts man. Lol

  11. #431
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    9,603
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    You're gonna beat at points easily I guess. I miss Melo a little bit. But last night was cool, everybody played well, except Howard, but he added 14 boards and 5 blocks, and Vasquez almost got a triple-double.
    I mean I have had major injury problems. Every week somebody is hurt. First it was Granger and Dirk, then Jrue Holliday missed time, then when I traded for Carmelo. Then Josh Smith missed 2 games, Now George Hill has missed 2.

    I'm sure there are other games/players/time missed that I'm forgetting. It's been bad. If my team gets healthy...WATCH OUT, lol.
    ...

  12. #432
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    9,603
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by koetravis View Post
    Why does my team suck so bad?!?!?
    I think Hedo Turkoglu was a good pickup. I had no room for him or I'd have grabbed him.
    ...

  13. #433
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the depths of the Dunabi Jungle
    Posts
    11,225
    vCash
    1500
    love is getting nicked up which hurts, but paul george is going ridiculous and i love it! knew he was gonna blow it up
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

  14. #434
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,992
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    So after next week i'll regain my rightful number one spot. At least i'm hoping.
    not if i can help it

    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    Yeah but now melo AND amare are back. Don't see him maintaining those kinda numbers
    eh. amare plays a completely different position than Smith so amare coming back shouldn't cut into his minutes. and he was putting up decent #s even when melo was playing. also, depending on who you ask...the good thing about JR Smith is that he's a chucker. he's going to shoot no matter who he's playing with. so ultimately, what #s he puts up will depend on how well he shoots. i think in the end, with the pace and style NYC is playing at, he'll average 16 ppg on 45% shooting along with 2 3s a game while randomly having 20 pts games. if he can do that, i'm happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    I mean I have had major injury problems. Every week somebody is hurt. First it was Granger and Dirk, then Jrue Holliday missed time, then when I traded for Carmelo. Then Josh Smith missed 2 games, Now George Hill has missed 2.

    I'm sure there are other games/players/time missed that I'm forgetting. It's been bad. If my team gets healthy...WATCH OUT, lol.
    lol we'll see. wait till I get Rose and Big Baby back
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

    I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

  15. #435
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,446
    vCash
    1500
    How am I only beating the dude that's not playing by 3?

    I have Amare and EG back. Once their minutes get back to normal I will dominate.

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •