Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ricosu4ve20 View Post
    I agree this trade helps me out in my weakest categories
    If Lopez stays healthy all year I might come to regret this trade. I'm going to miss Kemba's consistent production across the board. He helps you everywhere.

vCash
    yea I doubt he will though

vCash
    Bledsoe>Green. WSG wins the trade by far IMO. Walker hasn't been that much better than Teague, aside from points, their numbers are very similar.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Bledsoe>Green. WSG wins the trade by far IMO. Walker hasn't been that much better than Teague, aside from points, their numbers are very similar.
    Kemba is killing it with steals, points, and assists. They don't lean on Teague like they do with Kemba.

The problem is I'm losing my bigs, both main centers I have. Thats what he needed. I just wanted Carmelo so I can have a solid base of Duncan, Josh Smith, Carmelo, Dirk, and Kobe. The problem is I won't get a lot from anywhere else. I wish I still had Vucevic now, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Kemba is killing it with steals, points, and assists. They don't lean on Teague like they do with Kemba.

The problem is I'm losing my bigs, both main centers I have. Thats what he needed. I just wanted Carmelo so I can have a solid base of Duncan, Josh Smith, Carmelo, Dirk, and Kobe. The problem is I won't get a lot from anywhere else. I wish I still had Vucevic now, lol.
    Teague is averaging 0.2 more assists and just 0.3 assists less. Walker is a better scorer but he is also less efficient. When you trade a top guy like Carmelo without getting other star, you'd expect to get more players with more overall talent IMO.

And Melo is being dealt from place to place lol.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Teague is averaging 0.2 more assists and just 0.3 assists less. Walker is a better scorer but he is also less efficient. When you trade a top guy like Carmelo without getting other star, you'd expect to get more players with more overall talent IMO.

And Melo is being dealt from place to place lol.
    He traded me the same 3 players he just traded for so its not like he is missing much when considering team chermistry, lol.

vCash
    Ginobili is available

vCash
    Cousins and Horford are killing me FG%. both of them shot only 10% from the field. wtf?

"Hard" Kobe getting shook by a role player

vCash
    Is everyone still playing and active? I was just wondering I hate when people feel down and quit playing. I hope everyone is.

vCash
    I think most people are, because most teams I've played have set their lineups. There just might not be that much activity right now because most guys have an idea what's working. I may not make any significant changes for the rest of the game, barring injury.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I think most people are, because most teams I've played have set their lineups. There just might not be that much activity right now because most guys have an idea what's working. I may not make any significant changes for the rest of the game, barring injury.
    Yeah my lineup isperfect until Dirk gets back. I would like to get a big time Rebounding center, but other than that.

That being said Andrei Kirilenko is available. He has been the #15 best player in fantasy this year but I'll trade him for a big man.

vCash
    Datboy quit? Does he still post?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Yeah my lineup isperfect until Dirk gets back. I would like to get a big time Rebounding center, but other than that.

That being said Andrei Kirilenko is available. He has been the #15 best player in fantasy this year but I'll trade him for a big man.
    Dude, you have Lopez and Scola, how much more rebounding do you need?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash

i see what you're doing there. there is a pattern with all the players you're trying to trade. smart man lol

vCash
    i send trade offers to Koe and Joey, and neither of them have responded. it's been more then a week but yea, i think WSG is quietly building a very strong team. i'm worry about my matchup with him.
    Last edited by FOBolous; 12-19-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast