Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 658
  1. #376
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    9,607
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ricosu4ve20 View Post
    I agree this trade helps me out in my weakest categories
    If Lopez stays healthy all year I might come to regret this trade. I'm going to miss Kemba's consistent production across the board. He helps you everywhere.

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    97
    vCash
    1500
    yea I doubt he will though

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    5,157
    vCash
    1500
    Bledsoe>Green. WSG wins the trade by far IMO. Walker hasn't been that much better than Teague, aside from points, their numbers are very similar.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    9,607
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Bledsoe>Green. WSG wins the trade by far IMO. Walker hasn't been that much better than Teague, aside from points, their numbers are very similar.
    Kemba is killing it with steals, points, and assists. They don't lean on Teague like they do with Kemba.

    The problem is I'm losing my bigs, both main centers I have. Thats what he needed. I just wanted Carmelo so I can have a solid base of Duncan, Josh Smith, Carmelo, Dirk, and Kobe. The problem is I won't get a lot from anywhere else. I wish I still had Vucevic now, lol.

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    5,157
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Kemba is killing it with steals, points, and assists. They don't lean on Teague like they do with Kemba.

    The problem is I'm losing my bigs, both main centers I have. Thats what he needed. I just wanted Carmelo so I can have a solid base of Duncan, Josh Smith, Carmelo, Dirk, and Kobe. The problem is I won't get a lot from anywhere else. I wish I still had Vucevic now, lol.
    Teague is averaging 0.2 more assists and just 0.3 assists less. Walker is a better scorer but he is also less efficient. When you trade a top guy like Carmelo without getting other star, you'd expect to get more players with more overall talent IMO.

    And Melo is being dealt from place to place lol.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    9,607
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Teague is averaging 0.2 more assists and just 0.3 assists less. Walker is a better scorer but he is also less efficient. When you trade a top guy like Carmelo without getting other star, you'd expect to get more players with more overall talent IMO.

    And Melo is being dealt from place to place lol.
    He traded me the same 3 players he just traded for so its not like he is missing much when considering team chermistry, lol.

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,839
    vCash
    1500
    Ginobili is available

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,058
    vCash
    1500
    Cousins and Horford are killing me FG%. both of them shot only 10% from the field. wtf?


    "Hard" Kobe getting shook by a role player

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    9,607
    vCash
    1500
    Is everyone still playing and active? I was just wondering I hate when people feel down and quit playing. I hope everyone is.

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    24,541
    vCash
    2502
    I think most people are, because most teams I've played have set their lineups. There just might not be that much activity right now because most guys have an idea what's working. I may not make any significant changes for the rest of the game, barring injury.


  11. #386
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    9,607
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I think most people are, because most teams I've played have set their lineups. There just might not be that much activity right now because most guys have an idea what's working. I may not make any significant changes for the rest of the game, barring injury.
    Yeah my lineup isperfect until Dirk gets back. I would like to get a big time Rebounding center, but other than that.

    That being said Andrei Kirilenko is available. He has been the #15 best player in fantasy this year but I'll trade him for a big man.

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,496
    vCash
    1500
    Datboy quit? Does he still post?

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,496
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Yeah my lineup isperfect until Dirk gets back. I would like to get a big time Rebounding center, but other than that.

    That being said Andrei Kirilenko is available. He has been the #15 best player in fantasy this year but I'll trade him for a big man.
    Dude, you have Lopez and Scola, how much more rebounding do you need?

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,058
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Yeah my lineup isperfect until Dirk gets back. I would like to get a big time Rebounding center, but other than that.

    That being said Andrei Kirilenko is available. He has been the #15 best player in fantasy this year but I'll trade him for a big man.
    i see what you're doing there. there is a pattern with all the players you're trying to trade. smart man lol


    "Hard" Kobe getting shook by a role player

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,058
    vCash
    1500
    i send trade offers to Koe and Joey, and neither of them have responded. it's been more then a week but yea, i think WSG is quietly building a very strong team. i'm worry about my matchup with him.
    Last edited by FOBolous; 12-19-2012 at 03:24 PM.


    "Hard" Kobe getting shook by a role player

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •