Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Not sure how saying schaub is slightly better than trash is accurate. He led the league is passing Like 2 years ago dude. And saying "he's only good bc he has pkaymakers around him". Is the biggest load of **** I've ever heard a sportsfan say.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koetravis View Post
    Where the hell are you getting 20 turnovers from? He has 9 interceptions?
    Not this year in his best and only pro bowl year.

Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    Until the 49ers developed the best D in the league, Alex smith had never played in the playoffs either. Crazy how much 1 year can perspective.

You say schaub can't lead a team back but that's exactly what he did against jaxonsville. Without schaub, they lose both The game against Jax and the game against Detroit. I'll take almost losing with schaub over actually losing with smith and kaepernick

Also texans are 16th in YAC, not 2nd. http://hosted.stats.com/fb/tmleaders...e=NFL&rank=231
    LOL Schaub is the reason they went to overtime in the first place. If andre doesn't take a 1 yard dump off 70 yards to the house they lose. I can show you several games Schaub cost the Texans. Those stats by the way only include WRs not TEs and RBs. Arian Foster and Owen Daniels love YACs.

Quote Originally Posted by ricosu4ve20 View Post
    Not sure how saying schaub is slightly better than trash is accurate. He led the league is passing Like 2 years ago dude. And saying "he's only good bc he has pkaymakers around him". Is the biggest load of **** I've ever heard a sportsfan say.
    LOL "Led the league in passing"??? You mean yards or what because that is not true. Yards don't mean **** ask Cam Newton. Schaub is mediocre at best and the dumbass Texans extended him , HA HA HA HA. I can't wait until the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Yea in yards. And how many times has Alex done that?

oh yea none.

I'm not saying he is elite but to say he is a little better than trash is just ignorant. Compared to Alex,yes he is better but compared to other qbs he's not.

And you keep saying "lol wait till the super bowl". Like that's going to change anything. But IF the texans do go schaub could have a fantastic day and they could still lose.

what exactly.are you arguing? It seems like your just bashing schaub to get a reaction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    I can't wait until the Super Bowl.
    The 49ers have a tough road to the Super Bowl, bro. I'd probably be more likely to pick Green Bay or New York to make the Super Bowl before San Francisco.

vCash
    Not this year in his best and only pro bowl year.

LOL Schaub is the reason they went to overtime in the first place. If andre doesn't take a 1 yard dump off 70 yards to the house they lose. I can show you several games Schaub cost the Texans. Those stats by the way only include WRs not TEs and RBs. Arian Foster and Owen Daniels love YACs.

LOL "Led the league in passing"??? You mean yards or what because that is not true. Yards don't mean **** ask Cam Newton. Schaub is mediocre at best and the dumbass Texans extended him , HA HA HA HA. I can't wait until the Super Bowl.
    Fisrst off, they went to OT cause the D gave up 30+ points, not cause of schaub. Secondly they were already past the fifty on the screen. Do you really think they weren't gonna get 25 more yard on a day when schaub had already gone for 450+?

Foster is 100th in the league in YAC and only has 136 receiving yards on the season. Daniels has 267 YAC. If you were to add those to the texans total AND assume that the other teams ahead of them didn't throw to their TE or RBs at ALL, the texans would be tied with NE for 2nd in the league. But I'm sure the texans are the only team who have people beside WRs get YAC.

Also from earlier about our backups being trash: but...but...but...he won a playoff game! That's the be all end all right? Isn't that all I kept seeing you say earlier this season? Because everyone knows if you win a playoff game, you're a stud, right?
    Last edited by astrosmaniac; 12-09-2012 at 12:36 PM.
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    But back on topic, what happened to all of these huge trades everyone completed? Because one of the few guys who hasn't made any trades is still in first place and will only grow his lead by an even larger margin by the end of the day today. Oh wait.... That's me!!! #repeatmofos

vCash
    I'm slowly climbing my way back into the standings now that loves healthy. Watch out
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    well I wont lie mbt destroyed me this week. my team has so many weak points its pathetic. I literally lost 7 categories by double digits

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ricosu4ve20 View Post
    Yea in yards. And how many times has Alex done that?

oh yea none.

I'm not saying he is elite but to say he is a little better than trash is just ignorant. Compared to Alex,yes he is better but compared to other qbs he's not.

And you keep saying "lol wait till the super bowl". Like that's going to change anything. But IF the texans do go schaub could have a fantastic day and they could still lose.

what exactly.are you arguing? It seems like your just bashing schaub to get a reaction.
    I said wait until the super Bowl 49ers vs Texans. This is an argument that has went onfor years withmeand the Texans fans here, in other forums. LOL I just like giving Texans fans a hard time but it's not my fault this time i didn't start it

Fisrst off, they went to OT cause the D gave up 30+ points, not cause of schaub. Secondly they were already past the fifty on the screen. Do you really think they weren't gonna get 25 more yard on a day when schaub had already gone for 450+?

Foster is 100th in the league in YAC and only has 136 receiving yards on the season. Daniels has 267 YAC. If you were to add those to the texans total AND assume that the other teams ahead of them didn't throw to their TE or RBs at ALL, the texans would be tied with NE for 2nd in the league. But I'm sure the texans are the only team who have people beside WRs get YAC.

Also from earlier about our backups being trash: but...but...but...he won a playoff game! That's the be all end all right? Isn't that all I kept seeing you say earlier this season? Because everyone knows if you win a playoff game, you're a stud, right?
    LOL nice....But be honest you would be nervous to start Yates. I'm comfortable with Alex or C.K. Like I said my friend they will settle this on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    The 49ers have a tough road to the Super Bowl, bro. I'd probably be more likely to pick Green Bay or New York to make the Super Bowl before San Francisco.
    LOL Giants aren't even making the playoffs. Green Bay is not that good. They can't run the ballor stop anyone plus they have major injury problems. We will see. TO THE VICTORS AND ON TO THE SUPERBOWL, LOL.

vCash
    I'm slowly climbing my way back into the standings now that loves healthy. Watch out
    If Dirk would ever come back I might be alright.

vCash
    You should drop Dirk, ASAP

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    I agree. Especially while I still have a high waiver claim

vCash
    I have insider info that Dirk wouldn't agree to play for your team.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I agree. Especially while I still have a high waiver claim
    Dirk is undroppable,sorry or I would. My dumbass drafted Danny Granger so you never know.

vCash
    Must be the same insider info that said lebron was going to New York.
    Dirk is undroppable,sorry or I would. My dumbass drafted Danny Granger so you never know.
    That's why I targeted Paul George instead. And he hasn't disappointed

Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast