Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Im down. Maybe I can get some revenge against MBT!

vCash
    i'll play again

vCash
    I would really like to play as well. I'm fairly new to the site, but I love fantasy basketball.

vCash
    Just checking is that 9:30 a central time?
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    I'm in again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    Just checking is that 9:30 a central time?
    Yes. 12:30 am here in Brazil.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    We have eight guys locked in so far, but I'd like to have 10 if possible. We need two more GMs to join between today and Tuesday at 9:30 central time. Who wants these spots?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    i'd like the idea to play...but i have a big problem...i'm italian and in NY it's 6.07 am, here in milano 11.07 am...5 hours in the future!
    i can be on the draft only if this will be between 4pm and 7pm easter time...should it be possible for the other gms?

vCash
    No offense, but I was really hoping for avid Rockets forum posters to get involved in this before I start just giving up spots to people. Also, the draft is going to have to be tomorrow at 9:30 central time because it seems to work for the most people.

To anyone else who is interested, we still have one open spot left to fill.

Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    ok...no problem!
    i will try to three-peat in espn fantasy league and try to win again after an unlucky year with my friends!
    and i'm not an avid forumer because of the difference of time...do you ever try to write in an european forum? the conversation goes on while you sleep and when you can write all the other sleep! not easy! ahahah!
    good luck for your league

vCash
    soo uhhhh is it too late to join?

vCash
    If you still have a spot I will join. I will be in a hotel room tomorrow night and have plenty of time to draft.

vCash
    I'll Play if there is a spot
    U MAD LAKERS FANS --- DON'T WORRY THERE'S ALWAYS 2017

2014 PSD 7 RD NFL MOCK DRAFT
    TEXANS GM- WHITESOXGOD
    1st rd- Jadaveon Clowney, LB/DE, South Carolina
    1st rd (via trade w/ARI)- Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
    3rd rd- DaQuan Jones, NT, Penn State

vCash
    Ugh.... Why does everyone want to join less than 24 hours before the draft when I posted this days ago? There's one spot left and an invitation was sent to FOBolous, because he asked first. If he doesn't log in when I get into work tomorrow and check the league, I'm going to post the league ID and password in here and the first person to sign in gets it.

Although, it does seem like we could increase the number of teams from 10-12. If there is enough interest and the last two of you are really serious about wanting to do this, I'll increase the number. But if I increase it to 12 and I end up with 11 guys signed on by the time the draft starts tomorrow, I might murder somebody.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Ugh.... Why does everyone want to join less than 24 hours before the draft when I posted this days ago? There's one spot left and an invitation was sent to FOBolous, because he asked first. If he doesn't log in when I get into work tomorrow and check the league, I'm going to post the league ID and password in here and the first person to sign in gets it.

Although, it does seem like we could increase the number of teams from 10-12. If there is enough interest and the last two of you are really serious about wanting to do this, I'll increase the number. But if I increase it to 12 and I end up with 11 guys signed on by the time the draft starts tomorrow, I might murder somebody.
    I'll sign up right now, Sorry I am coming off a ban for saying Tim Tebow should start over Mark Sanchez, lol.
    U MAD LAKERS FANS --- DON'T WORRY THERE'S ALWAYS 2017

2014 PSD 7 RD NFL MOCK DRAFT
    TEXANS GM- WHITESOXGOD
    1st rd- Jadaveon Clowney, LB/DE, South Carolina
    1st rd (via trade w/ARI)- Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
    3rd rd- DaQuan Jones, NT, Penn State

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast