Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    smh. I was up and then Kosta Kufos got 2 dimes on me to give you the assists. HAHAHA

nice week though.
    damn right. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    I know the trade between myself and joey looks one sided. But Its part of a 3 team trade with koetravis so don't veto.

vCash
    Billups came back from nowhere.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    I picked up Patterson two weeks ago. And the guy has been solid so far.

vCash
    Anybody interested in Eric Gordon? Maybe someone without injuried players.

vCash
    Wow... All three of those trades I saw were incredibly one-sided. I vetoed all of them and didn't think twice about it. Everyone needs to take a serious look at those trades and decide what they think, but I don't understand how ANYBODY could think they're fair. Joey is giving rico his two best players and getting jack **** in return. I would love to hear someone try to justify this.

vCash
    I don't see how me and edu's trade is one sided?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ricosu4ve20 View Post
    I don't see how me and edu's trade is one sided?
    Are you kidding me? You're giving up a top 10 player in Batum who provides phenomenal production across the board and get a far inferior player in return for him in Gallinari. We're talking about the 8th highest ranked player on Yahoo versus the 123rd best. And to make matters work, you don't make up that value anywhere else. Instead, you give a solid PF who is a top 90 player for Drummond, who doesn't even play 20 minutes a night and Foye, who gives you okay points and 3s, but kills you in FG% and provides literally zero production at any other area.

If you broke that down into different trades, you would lose both by a huge margin. If you're going to deal Batum, you need to get a HELL of a lot more back for him than Gallo, Drummond and Foye. Looking at his team, I would have asked for AT LEAST Gallo and Ellis or Gallo and Favors.

vCash
    I did ask for Ellis but he wouldn't budge. Which is why I went out and got harden... And as far as drummond is concerned by the end of the season he will be getting a lot more minutes. I only got him for that reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Are you kidding me? You're giving up a top 10 player in Batum who provides phenomenal production across the board and get a far inferior player in return for him in Gallinari. We're talking about the 8th highest ranked player on Yahoo versus the 123rd best. And to make matters work, you don't make up that value anywhere else. Instead, you give a solid PF who is a top 90 player for Drummond, who doesn't even play 20 minutes a night and Foye, who gives you okay points and 3s, but kills you in FG% and provides literally zero production at any other area.

If you broke that down into different trades, you would lose both by a huge margin. If you're going to deal Batum, you need to get a HELL of a lot more back for him than Gallo, Drummond and Foye. Looking at his team, I would have asked for AT LEAST Gallo and Ellis or Gallo and Favors.
    dude...you're very cocky. you don't always have to have equally good players in order for a trade to be "fair." Maybe he has a weakness he wants to make up and he wants to sacrifice one (or more) of his strength(s) to make up that weakness? judging by the fact that he's getting Gallinari and Foye...maybe he's trying to improve his 3s while sacrificing his FG% a little and maybe he sees potential in a player that the other guy doesn't and he's willing to sacrifice a little for that potential. you don't know man. again...it's not always about getting a #1 ranked player for a #2 ranked player.
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    dude...you're very cocky. you don't always have to have equally good players in order for a trade to be "fair." Maybe he has a weakness he wants to make up and he wants to sacrifice one (or more) of his strength(s) to make up that weakness? judging by the fact that he's getting Gallinari and Foye...maybe he's trying to improve his 3s while sacrificing his FG% a little and maybe he sees potential in a player that the other guy doesn't and he's willing to sacrifice a little for that potential. you don't know man. again...it's not always about getting a #1 ranked player for a #2 ranked player.
    Dude, you're not getting it. I completely understand the idea of losing value to improve in a certain area of weakness, but ACTUALLY look at this trade and tell me where rico improves.

Batum beats Gallo by a wide margin in FG%, FT%, 3s and steals and has a slight edge in assists and blocks. Gallo has a big edge in turnovers, and a crazy small edge in rebounds (0.1 per game). Basically, it's not close in any way.

Now let's look at Scola and Drummond. Scola crushes Drummond in FT%, points, rebounds and assists, while Drummond has a big edge in FG% and blocks and a slight edge in turnovers. Again, aside from blocks, I can't see a reason to do this trade while he's losing in so many other categories. Could Drummond improve later on in the season? Possibly, but that's a big gamble to give up a guy playing 27+ minutes a game for someone playing 16+ minutes per game.

vCash
    You know what? I'm done with this league, that's just BS. Play alone if you want to decide everything.

vCash
    It's not just one person that veto's the trades, it's the league as a whole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    You know what? I'm done with this league, that's just BS. Play alone if you want to decide everything.
    Are you kidding me? You're going to bow out because one person thought your trade was a complete rape? If that's how you're going to handle yourself, then good riddance. I'm a little disappointed that I asked you to join in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by koetravis View Post
    It's not just one person that veto's the trades, it's the league as a whole.
    Exactly, and it's just my opinion. If no one agrees with me, then the trades will go through regardless of what I have to say. I'm just expressing my opinion that I think Joey gets totally screwed in these deals and it's not particularly fair for him to get raped so that two other GMs can steal his elite players. I also don't think Rico gets nearly enough value to give up a player of Batum's caliber. If the deal had been Gallo and Favors, for example, I would have been totally fine with it, even if Edu still clearly wins. Even if the deal had just been Batum and a random bench player for Gallo and Drummond, I'd be okay, because at least you could justify that deal based on Drummond's potential. But by dealing Batum AND Scola, Rico's losing major value for both players to get very little in return.

vCash
    But its MY fantasy team????
    I'm not understanding why it matters to everyone else if I get raped or not

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast