Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    So just a heads up. Everyone trying to get batum from me, I really don't wanna give him up unless its just an awesome deal for me, I need pg and pf

Not saying I want lebron for batum. But he is the only reason my record is what it is lol

vCash
    And yes I took bynum lol

vCash
    Is anyone else getting terrible trade offers?? or just me?

vCash
    I'm sorry, you never know. Just reject them.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    anyone who laughed at me for nagging love in the end of round 2 can suck it lol

going into tonight i was down 3-5 to EDU and now i'm up 8-0 (tied in TOs).

i was disappointed in my teams performance up until now, but i should have a better idea of who i really am with love healthy
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    I don't think anyone laughed at you for taking Love there, dude. When Love is healthy, he's easily a top 5-7 fantasy player, and your team will easily be a contender when he's playing healthy.

I've been disappointed in my guys this week. Everyone has underachieved for the most part. But Durant and Tyson killed it tonight and Dragic and Lillard are helping me pull closer. Hopefully I can overtake Koetravis in points and steals tonight, but his guys were pretty disgusting, so it's gonna be tough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    anyone who laughed at me for nagging love in the end of round 2 can suck it lol

going into tonight i was down 3-5 to EDU and now i'm up 8-0 (tied in TOs).

i was disappointed in my teams performance up until now, but i should have a better idea of who i really am with love healthy
    Yeah I don't remember anyone laughing. I was sure he wouldn't be abck until mid-december, if not I would take him for sure with one of my early picks.

And you're 9-0 now

vCash
    Damn I didn't remember you had George on your team. Did he have to have his carreer night against me? 9 3-pointers.

vCash
    yep

with granger out and his year to year progression, he is my under the radar guy to explode
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    The top two teams are going to head this week, gentlemen. Htownballas against myself. He's got an early lead, but I feel fairly confident I'm gonna gain the advantage by the end of the week. A lot of my players only played two times last week, so those guys are playing more games this week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    The top two teams are going to head this week, gentlemen. Htownballas against myself. He's got an early lead, but I feel fairly confident I'm gonna gain the advantage by the end of the week. A lot of my players only played two times last week, so those guys are playing more games this week.
    i tied with him last week
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    i tied with him last week
    smh. I was up and then Kosta Kufos got 2 dimes on me to give you the assists. HAHAHA

nice week though.

vCash
    Yeah looks like it could depend on your Sunday. I have zero playing Sunday while you have (I think) 4. Best of luck to you.

I guess i'm not doing too bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    Yeah looks like it could depend on your Sunday. I have zero playing Sunday while you have (I think) 4. Best of luck to you.

I guess i'm not doing too bad
    A lot of it is going to depend on how two of my best players perform: Durant and Lillard. I'm in one of those lucky weeks where I get four games out of those two. If they play awesome (and Lillard doesn't suck like he did tonight), I should be in great shape.

vCash
    A lot of it is going to depend on how two of my best players perform: Durant and Lillard. I'm in one of those lucky weeks where I get four games out of those two. If they play awesome (and Lillard doesn't suck like he did tonight), I should be in great shape.
    Most Definitely. Lillard has been a nice player up until a few games I think. I'm watching he too seeing as how my number one player is LMA.

Should be fun.

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast