Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash
    For the record, the trade between Koetravis and Rico is exactly the kind of balanced deal I'm talking about. I think Koetravis wins the deal, because he got more overall production at different positions and different areas. However, Rico gets a huge boosts in assists from Teague and should actually get a pretty solid boost in FT% and FG% because of the sheer volume of looks that Melo gets. Everyone gets something they need and nobody had to get raped in the process.

vCash
    With Irving I'm going to destroy everyone in assists just a little fyi

vCash
    I wish I didn't miss MBT's private message earlier and was able to join this league. This looks like it would have been fun. For the record, I run a fantasy baseball league on Yahoo! and I have seen bad trades happen, but unless I think someone is just tanking on purpose I never veto trades. If someone gets ripped off then that is their fault and why should we punish the victor for out-smarting the other participant in the trade. Of course, I should admit that by running the league I know most of the participants, but the point is that unless it is a blatant attempt to dump players and ruin the integrity of the league I don't veto. Man, I am not even in this league and am getting fired up about this. -

vCash
    my FG% is absolutely atrocious. i mean 38.5% for d-will? under 40% from love? illyasova at 35%? jameer and george under 41%, bass under 45%? thank god for valanciunas being 50+ or i'd be worse than next to last

at least those should even out eventually
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    my FG% is absolutely atrocious. i mean 38.5% for d-will? under 40% from love? illyasova at 35%? jameer and george under 41%, bass under 45%? thank god for valanciunas being 50+ or i'd be worse than next to last

at least those should even out eventually
    I'm having the same problem, dude. Klay Thompson and Mario Chalmers kill me on a regular basis. And I would be fine with that, but Gasol and Big Baby are both shooting worse than 42.5%. During the draft, the Gasol pick was the one I felt least good about during and afterward. It turns out my concerns were warranted.

I really hope the Lakers trade him to somebody and his numbers will improve. On a related note, if anyone is looking to trade low on Gasol, I'm all ears.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ricosu4ve20 View Post
    With Irving I'm going to destroy everyone in assists just a little fyi
    Pft... I've got Goran Dragic, Damian Lillard, Mo Williams and Mario Chalmers on my roster with great passing wings (Redick, Durant) and big men (Gasol, Monroe). Six of the top 35 players in APG are on my roster. I've only been beaten once in assists this year, and that's because Astros played me when Calderon had that one crazy stretch filling in for Lowry.

vCash
    We will see mbt...we will see.

I actually think my team is pretty solid. I think I'm gonna go for some more trades though lol

vCash
    Lebron is still available guys. fyi.

and koe...I'm still thinking about your offer for Lebron. yes I saw the new one. it's very tempting but I just need to sit on it for a little bid.

"Hard" Kobe getting shook by a role player

vCash
    Lol Wallace hit 5 3s tonight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous:24524571
    Lebron is still available guys. fyi.

and koe...I'm still thinking about your offer for Lebron. yes I saw the new one. it's very tempting but I just need to sit on it for a little bid.
    Well go ahead and accept the trade! I doubt you will get a better one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koetravis View Post
    Well go ahead and accept the trade! I doubt you will get a better one
    well...there's 2 other trades i'm working on atm. i kind of want to see how those two trades turn out before i decide...your offer is actually Plan C right now

"Hard" Kobe getting shook by a role player

vCash
    Sooo.... Guess what has two thumbs, hasn't made a single trade and will be in first place in this league after Sunday? This guy!!! This is why I don't understand all this complaining over vetoes. If you're awesome, trades are completely unnecessary.

vCash
    Whoa mbt...unless something dramatic happens I'm gonna be 21-15-0

Pretty sure that first.place material?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ricosu4ve20 View Post
    Whoa mbt...unless something dramatic happens I'm gonna be 21-15-0

Pretty sure that first.place material?!?!
    I've seen your matchup and Fobulous has a ton of guys left to play on Saturday and Sunday, so 8-1 is unlikely. (Also, if you were playing me this week, I'd be up 6-3, right now. )

vCash
    Idk I feel pretty solid.

Next week my traded players will be starting and Irving could possibly come back early.

we play next week mbt. I'm a little worried about rebounds but that's it

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast