Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    i'm sure you would love to pair lebron and durant together...i wouldn't mind helping you do that but you don't really have any players on your team that i'm interested in. I'm worry about Gasol's production with the Lakers having chemistry issues atm and him sharing the court with d12 and jamison. and Dragic doesn't rack up enough assists for me to be interested in him...
    Fair enough, sir. But I do think you're wrong. Gasol has been freakishly consistent and one of the best fantasy PFs in the NBA the last few years. He's basically averaged 18/10/3.5/1.5 with .530/.780 shooting percentages the last four seasons with the Lakers and he's only missed 19 total games over those four years (17 game in one season).

Dragic and Faried are a little more questionable, but pretty much every projection I've seen for Dragic and all fantasy sites I've see have him posting something close to 15/7 with solid steals, shooting percentages and 3-point production. And if nothing else Faried's floor is 10/8/1 with crazy FG%. But I think he's going to be more like 12/10/1.5 this season with crazy FG%.

I can understand you not wanting to deal Lebron. But if you're looking for rebounds and assists, I doubt you'll get a better deal than this. This also offers you great steals, blocks and FG% production.

vCash

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    Iggy and love as a core for lebron?
    i send you an offer
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    exactly what sep11ie said I'm open to all offers:

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/116426/9

vCash
    Man you just want too much for lebron. No way I'm giving up 4 of my top 5 players when the 2nd best player I'm getting is hump
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    I'm watching the Lakers, Blazers game and Damian Lillard is making me feel a lot smarter than I really am. He's got 9 points, 7 assists, 2 boards and a 3-pointer in his first half of an NBA basketball game. Also, I love how we all laughed when that Joey guy took Harden midway through the first round, but he looks like a genius right about now.

vCash
    Lmao seriously, Harden looked like a 1st round pick last night, hope he can keep it up, won't mid losing to Joey if he does

vCash
    I NEED A SHOOTING GUARD!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody got any that they would trade?

vCash
    I'm trading Drummond for a guard since Gordon's knee is made of glass.

Edit: Or a forward.
    Last edited by EDUTEXANS; 11-02-2012 at 03:18 PM.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Of course bynum is injured lol

vCash
    I think shooting guards are going to be really hard to come by this year. That's why I picked up Redick. And it just so happens that Turkoglu broke his hand and will be out for a long, long time, so Afflalo will probably start at SF and Redick will get starter minutes.

vCash
    Does anyone want Drummond? I'm packaging him with another player.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I think shooting guards are going to be really hard to come by this year. That's why I picked up Redick. And it just so happens that Turkoglu broke his hand and will be out for a long, long time, so Afflalo will probably start at SF and Redick will get starter minutes.
    thats why i went with two guys in iggy and george that are essentially SG/SF hybrids and can play either position
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Trying to trade for James is pointless!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koetravis View Post
    Trying to trade for James is pointless!
    lol...look, and this is for everyone who's trying to trade for LBJ, i'm not going to trade LBJ unless the trade is lopsided in my favor. i'd be dumb if I don't do that.

think about it...if i trade you two good players (LBJ being one of them) along with two of my bad players for two of your good players and two of your bad players...the trade "looks fair" on paper but in actuality, it's a terrible trade for me because one of my good players is Lebron James, the best player in fantasy basketball.

so a lopsided trade in my favor is the only way the trade is "fair" for me. so if you, or anyone else, wants James...prepare to do a lopsided trade and prepare to tweak your team by either picking up players or doing another trade with someone else. if you're not prepared to do that, don't bother trying to trade for LBJ.
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast