Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 658
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Conroe, TX
    Posts
    23,088
    vCash
    2502

    Fantasy Basketball?

    As the reigning PSD Houston Rockets Forum Fantasy Basketball Champion (please, hold your applause), I thought it was worth asking everyone if there would be any interest in doing another league again this year. I'd like to do a 10-12 man league and draft sometime next week when it's convenient for everybody. I had fun keeping up with it last season, and I think other posters did as well, but if there isn't enough interest, I don't see a point in having another league. So, who's up for it? (Please, regular Rockets forum posters only. No pissy Knicks fans.)


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    4,928
    vCash
    1500
    Yes, I'd be interested, but I didn't play last year. The ones who played last year should get preference.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,321
    vCash
    1500
    I'm in again.

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,321
    vCash
    1500
    I had the ALL INJURED team last year. Really screwed me.

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Conroe, TX
    Posts
    23,088
    vCash
    2502
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Yes, I'd be interested, but I didn't play last year. The ones who played last year should get preference.
    Don't worry about it, dude. Not everyone who participated last season was super active or even come on this site anymore, so I'm more concerned with getting 9 other GMs who will be active throughout the season. I've already created the league, so if you're interested, I'll PM me you the details.

    I'm thinking about having the live draft on Monday at 7 p.m. central time. If this works for everyone, let me know. But I won't be able to do it this weekend, as I'm almost always busy on the weekends.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the depths of the Dunabi Jungle
    Posts
    11,209
    vCash
    1500
    I'm definitely in again. I got jipped hard last year. Easily had the best roster.
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    4,928
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Don't worry about it, dude. Not everyone who participated last season was super active or even come on this site anymore, so I'm more concerned with getting 9 other GMs who will be active throughout the season. I've already created the league, so if you're interested, I'll PM me you the details.

    I'm thinking about having the live draft on Monday at 7 p.m. central time. If this works for everyone, let me know. But I won't be able to do it this weekend, as I'm almost always busy on the weekends.
    OK I'm in then. What time is 7 pm central time in eastern time? Is it 8?
    Last edited by EDUTEXANS; 10-26-2012 at 01:36 PM.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Conroe, TX
    Posts
    23,088
    vCash
    2502
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    OK I'm in then. What time is 7 pm central time in eastern time? Is it 8?
    Yes, I believe so. I've sent you, sep and astros all the link. So you guys let me know if you have issues logging in or if you can't make the live draft time. Hopefully we'll get six more interested posters in the next few days.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,321
    vCash
    1500
    Anyway we can draft on Tuesday?

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Conroe, TX
    Posts
    23,088
    vCash
    2502
    I just got some PMs that the link I sent wasn't working. Instead of doing in that way, everyone who is interested just PM me your email address and I'll invite you from the league.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Conroe, TX
    Posts
    23,088
    vCash
    2502
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Anyway we can draft on Tuesday?
    Unfortunately, I will be working Tuesday night. We could do it on Tuesday, but I would have to make it a pretty late draft, like at 9:30.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    4,928
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Unfortunately, I will be working Tuesday night. We could do it on Tuesday, but I would have to make it a pretty late draft, like at 9:30.
    That works for me better.

    And isn't better you just PM the league ID?
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,321
    vCash
    1500
    That would work for me. I have a hot date Monday guys...

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    911
    vCash
    1500
    if any space open, I'm in. Never played fantasy basketball but I love fantasy sports.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    23
    vCash
    1500

    Fantasy Basketball?

    What about Laker fans🏆

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •