Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Lightbulb Rox / Grizz - 4/12/13 Game Thread

OKC is now in first, putting us against SA in the first round as of today.

Then again, we're only a half game from 6th which would put us against Denver.

Golden State faces the Lakers who you can't count out pulling off an upset.

Kind of a rock and a hard place, but who would you rather face now, and do you think we could pull ahead into 6th?
    Last edited by Snakeyestx; 04-12-2013 at 10:16 AM.

vCash
    If we don't rest anyone, which we probably should considering these minor injuries that have been bothering lately, I think we have a greater chance to finish 6th than Golden State, they have two tough games against the Spurs and the Lakers that they could easily drop. After the Grizzlies tonight at home, we face the Suns and the Kings. I'm all for facing the Nuggets without Gallinari and Lawson less than 100%, but with all the injuries I wouldn't mind facing the Spurs.

We also shouldn't rule out Memphis, they're only one game behind the Nuggets, they're only 5th because the Clippers won the division, they would be my first choice, but Denver's schedule seems easier.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    who going to be the 2nd scorer

vCash
    the Rockets playing defense. no waaaay.

"Hard" Kobe getting shook by a role player

vCash
    Hell of a putback!

vCash
    you know the refs are horrible when Harden, of all people, gets so mad at the refs that he got called a technical for almost swinging at the refs.

vCash
    These hometown refs hate us..

vCash
    Lin with the clutch plays!

vCash
    i absolutely hate it when Harden plays hero ball. he always either miss the shot or turn the ball over...unless he's shooting a 3.

vCash
    A coworker of mine was selling his section 103 floor seats for 50 bucks tonight. He had 3....we had to work late. Damn you overtime!!!!!

vCash
    A shame we couldn't pull this one off... the building looked sold out and people were standing in the aisles.

Even the commentators for both Houston and Memphis had a hard time talking over the crowd noise. LA pulled off the upset, and we missed a golden opportunity. I'd like to think if Chandler was available tonight, this woulda went more in our favor.

vCash
    i know it is really disappointing we lost this game but in a way i am proud of how we played.

we just showed everyone we can play with the biggest and most physical team in the league and play them on their pace.

just how this team fought back and growing in front of us.
    CALVIN ABUEVA

BEAST MODE: ON

vCash
    Despite the loss, it was a really good night for the Rockets. If the Warriors lose to the Spurs, we only have to beat two of Phoenix, Sacramento and Los Angeles without Kobe. 6th seems very very possible at this point.
    Last edited by EDUTEXANS; 04-13-2013 at 11:16 AM.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Despite the loss, it was a really good night for the Rockets. If the Warriors lose to the Spurs, we only have to beat two of Phoenix, Sacramento and Los Angeles without Kobe. 6th seems very very possible at this point.
    i badly want the Rockets to get that 6th seed. a match-up against the Nuggets are better IMHO compared to teams like OKC and San Antonio
    CALVIN ABUEVA

BEAST MODE: ON

vCash
    We're missing Parson , but they fought hard. Harden has to play hero ball. Who else can make a play in the clutch? The Only option was beverly and I'm taking Harden anyday. There was a foul call missed , but thats not why they lost .they were down 13 at the half. Against Memphis or any playoff team you have to play all 48 minutes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast