Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who do you think should start at Center?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • JaVale McGee

    14 53.85%
  • Kosta Koufos

    10 38.46%
  • Timofey Mozgov

    2 7.69%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,725
    vCash
    1500
    mcgee

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    34,061
    vCash
    1500
    A wise football coach once said something to the effect of if you tell me I have 3 quarterbacks I will tell you I have none......


    I hope that is not the case here and 1 of these 3 solidifies himself as a good starter.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    A wise football coach once said something to the effect of if you tell me I have 3 quarterbacks I will tell you I have none......


    I hope that is not the case here and 1 of these 3 solidifies himself as a good starter.
    Agreed. And signing a player to a 4 year $44 mil. contract and then sticking him on your bench is just stupid. Masai Ujiri must be thrilled.

    This team lacks identity, and it starts with their big man rotation.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Durango, Colorado
    Posts
    3,702
    vCash
    1500
    Javale simply wont start until he earns it, which is how it should be, the contract shouldnt get him a starting role, his play should

    The good news is that Masai's ability to realize a mistake is far beyond what most managers are capable of, as evident in the Nene trade, if Javale doesnt live up to his contract masai will figure out a way to make it right

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Nuggetland
    Posts
    233
    vCash
    1500
    McGee, but what matters most is who is playing the majority of the game and that has to be McGee moving forward, you don't get better from not playing lol, not to mention McGee is the only defensive threat of our C's

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Nuggetland
    Posts
    233
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wruff View Post
    Agreed. And signing a player to a 4 year $44 mil. contract and then sticking him on your bench is just stupid. Masai Ujiri must be thrilled.

    This team lacks identity, and it starts with their big man rotation.
    yupp

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    vCash
    1500
    Kufos is not an NBA starting Center, and McGee's never gonna get good playing 11 minutes off the bench.

    We get it George,, you hate JaVale. Again, I'm sure that Ujiri's thrilled with your disdain for the guy that he just signed to a 4 year $44 mil. contract.

    Karl's motivational tactics (i.e. "motivating" JaVale by sitting him on the bench) are doing a real number on this team out of the gates this year.


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    87
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wruff View Post
    Kufos is not an NBA starting Center, and McGee's never gonna get good playing 11 minutes off the bench.

    We get it George,, you hate JaVale. Again, I'm sure that Ujiri's thrilled with your disdain for the guy that he just signed to a 4 year $44 mil. contract.

    Karl's motivational tactics (i.e. "motivating" JaVale by sitting him on the bench) are doing a real number on this team out of the gates this year.

    I agree. Kofous playing over 30 minutes in any game is ridiculous.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    58
    vCash
    1500
    Mozgov

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Nuggetland
    Posts
    233
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wruff View Post
    Kufos is not an NBA starting Center, and McGee's never gonna get good playing 11 minutes off the bench.

    We get it George,, you hate JaVale. Again, I'm sure that Ujiri's thrilled with your disdain for the guy that he just signed to a 4 year $44 mil. contract.

    Karl's motivational tactics (i.e. "motivating" JaVale by sitting him on the bench) are doing a real number on this team out of the gates this year.

    my man, preach! 100% agree

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Southern Colorado
    Posts
    1,662
    vCash
    1500
    LMFAO I told you guys Koufos would fail epically as a starting center.

    I still laugh at last year when koufos got the start in game 1 vs LA. Bynum set NBA records and thoroughly embarrassed Koufos so badly I was thinking Koufos would retire from the game.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    vCash
    1500
    Tonight vs Heat:

    Koufos: 14 min, 2 pts (1-4), 4 reb. Nugs were -7 with him on the court.

    McGee: 23 min, 16 pts (6-9), 9 reb. Nugs were +10 with him on the court.

    McGee also going 4-5 from the line tonight.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    87
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    LMFAO I told you guys Koufos would fail epically as a starting center.

    I still laugh at last year when koufos got the start in game 1 vs LA. Bynum set NBA records and thoroughly embarrassed Koufos so badly I was thinking Koufos would retire from the game.
    Yeah, that was pathetic. And George Karl has nit picked about McGee's defense, saying that he hoped McGee worked on defense at Hakeem's camp. McGee sometimes goes after blocks too much but at least he's doing something defensively.

    Kofous either gets rag dolled like he did against Bynum or he stands back and lets his man shoot over him like he did last night.

    George Karl seems to be the only one that thinks Kofous is an NBA starting caliber center.

    He's actually starting to make me miss Mozgov.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    vCash
    1500
    Every time McGee was inserted into the game last night then the Nuggets would go on a run and get to within 1 or 2 points of the Heat. Then he'd be taken out and the Heat would again drive up a lead on us. Happened every time.
    Early in the 4th the Nuggets made yet another run with McGee on the floor, getting to within 1 point of the Heat before McGee was again pulled out with 9 minutes remaining and benched the rest of the game. The rest is history.

    Once again McGee's +/- was excellent. Higher (by far) last night than any other Nugget.

    Click here...


    http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5568/mcgeeplus.jpg

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    58
    vCash
    1500
    Sometimes McGee is excellent, but sometimes invisible too.
    Mozgov is the best pick for the starting center. He proved it last year against the lakers.
    Now what would be interesting to see is twin-towers, instead of Karl's small lineups.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •