Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,485
    vCash
    1500
    Bonds
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    6,782
    vCash
    1500
    Give me the pooh holes. I think bonds late life power surge was cheating.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    6,782
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The SF Giant View Post
    It's not cheating if 90% of your peers are doing it.
    If 90% of the people in a room punch your mom, is it still bad if another one takes a turn.


    Simply it's still cheating... To suggest he's not a cheater is just a homer argument.
    Last edited by flips333; 11-23-2012 at 12:33 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    101
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by drose View Post
    Pujols. He's the only one of these two who didn't cheat his way to a great career.
    You never know. Shoot, I thought ARod was baseball's last hope. This is a naive comment. The drugs are ahead of the testing.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    101
    vCash
    1500
    And to answer the question:

    Bonds

    Juiced or unjuiced Bonds!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    286
    vCash
    1500
    BBs were left out of that stats link, Bonds had exactly 200 more BBs than Pujols in that 12 year time frame.

    And Pujols has 900 more ABs than Bonds. Mostly because Pujols' incredible durability during that time. And those that say Pujols has never used steroids.. you are very naive.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    6,782
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF View Post
    BBs were left out of that stats link, Bonds had exactly 200 more BBs than Pujols in that 12 year time frame.

    And Pujols has 900 more ABs than Bonds. Mostly because Pujols' incredible durability during that time. And those that say Pujols has never used steroids.. you are very naive.
    Yeah but there is evidence in one case and no evidence in the other.

    Can we also put the fact that Bonds went to the playoffs year after year but never won one? I mean there is something to the fact that he was kind of a tool, as far as how it affects the team. And his kind of weak performance save 2002
    Last edited by flips333; 11-24-2012 at 09:15 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Yeah but there is evidence in one case and no evidence in the other.

    Can we also put the fact that Bonds went to the playoffs year after year but never won one? I mean there is something to the fact that he was kind of a tool, as far as how it affects the team. And his kind of weak performance save 2002
    7(3 in pittsburg) playoff appearances in a 22 year career = year after year? Pujols in his first 12 years has been to the playoffs the same amount as Bonds in his 22 year career. Very strong argument.

    But you're right that he never won a championship(he got a few outs away from one in 2002), but everyone knows that WS championships are an individual stat, team doesn't matter. Because its a proven face that a bad player can not win a world series.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    St. Simon's Island
    Posts
    6,660
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF View Post
    BBs were left out of that stats link, Bonds had exactly 200 more BBs than Pujols in that 12 year time frame.

    And Pujols has 900 more ABs than Bonds. Mostly because Pujols' incredible durability during that time. And those that say Pujols has never used steroids.. you are very naive.
    Prove it.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    6,782
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF View Post
    7(3 in pittsburg) playoff appearances in a 22 year career = year after year? Pujols in his first 12 years has been to the playoffs the same amount as Bonds in his 22 year career. Very strong argument.

    But you're right that he never won a championship(he got a few outs away from one in 2002), but everyone knows that WS championships are an individual stat, team doesn't matter. Because its a proven face that a bad player can not win a world series.
    My point is a guy like bonds wasn't really all that into team. Your sarcasm doesn't change his poor performance in the playoffs and his **** attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Prove it.
    Oh My!! This is wonderful.. by your argument, Bonds is also innocent. I always knew he was clean, thank you for this!

    Its not like Pujols career began during the height of the consequence-free steroid era and his body type is exactly the same as Bonds.

    If the estimated statistics of player steroid use being thrown out there by credible sources are between 65%-90%, wouldn't you then be the one that needs to prove that Pujols is clean? If you believe Pujols is the exception to the steroid era, Prove it.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Long Island
    Posts
    7,312
    vCash
    1500
    Bonds. When he wasn't mashing the ball, he was getting walked.

    Both are great players, among the best we've ever seen, but I'd take Bonds every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,625
    vCash
    1500
    I miss Barry Bonds in baseball. Like Jordan when he was in the NBA, I did not appreciate seeing him play nearly enough until I no longer could.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    257
    vCash
    1500
    Albert he did not use steroids

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,485
    vCash
    1500
    Juice or no juice Bonds is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •