Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Bonds
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Give me the pooh holes. I think bonds late life power surge was cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The SF Giant View Post
    It's not cheating if 90% of your peers are doing it.
    If 90% of the people in a room punch your mom, is it still bad if another one takes a turn.

Simply it's still cheating... To suggest he's not a cheater is just a homer argument.
    Last edited by flips333; 11-23-2012 at 12:33 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drose View Post
    Pujols. He's the only one of these two who didn't cheat his way to a great career.
    You never know. Shoot, I thought ARod was baseball's last hope. This is a naive comment. The drugs are ahead of the testing.

vCash
    And to answer the question:

Bonds

Juiced or unjuiced Bonds!

vCash
    BBs were left out of that stats link, Bonds had exactly 200 more BBs than Pujols in that 12 year time frame.

And Pujols has 900 more ABs than Bonds. Mostly because Pujols' incredible durability during that time. And those that say Pujols has never used steroids.. you are very naive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF View Post
    BBs were left out of that stats link, Bonds had exactly 200 more BBs than Pujols in that 12 year time frame.

And Pujols has 900 more ABs than Bonds. Mostly because Pujols' incredible durability during that time. And those that say Pujols has never used steroids.. you are very naive.
    Yeah but there is evidence in one case and no evidence in the other.

Can we also put the fact that Bonds went to the playoffs year after year but never won one? I mean there is something to the fact that he was kind of a tool, as far as how it affects the team. And his kind of weak performance save 2002
    Last edited by flips333; 11-24-2012 at 09:15 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Yeah but there is evidence in one case and no evidence in the other.

Can we also put the fact that Bonds went to the playoffs year after year but never won one? I mean there is something to the fact that he was kind of a tool, as far as how it affects the team. And his kind of weak performance save 2002
    7(3 in pittsburg) playoff appearances in a 22 year career = year after year? Pujols in his first 12 years has been to the playoffs the same amount as Bonds in his 22 year career. Very strong argument.

But you're right that he never won a championship(he got a few outs away from one in 2002), but everyone knows that WS championships are an individual stat, team doesn't matter. Because its a proven face that a bad player can not win a world series.

vCash

Prove it.

vCash
    7(3 in pittsburg) playoff appearances in a 22 year career = year after year? Pujols in his first 12 years has been to the playoffs the same amount as Bonds in his 22 year career. Very strong argument.

But you're right that he never won a championship(he got a few outs away from one in 2002), but everyone knows that WS championships are an individual stat, team doesn't matter. Because its a proven face that a bad player can not win a world series.
    My point is a guy like bonds wasn't really all that into team. Your sarcasm doesn't change his poor performance in the playoffs and his **** attitude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Prove it.
    Oh My!! This is wonderful.. by your argument, Bonds is also innocent. I always knew he was clean, thank you for this!

Its not like Pujols career began during the height of the consequence-free steroid era and his body type is exactly the same as Bonds.

If the estimated statistics of player steroid use being thrown out there by credible sources are between 65%-90%, wouldn't you then be the one that needs to prove that Pujols is clean? If you believe Pujols is the exception to the steroid era, Prove it.

vCash
    Bonds. When he wasn't mashing the ball, he was getting walked.

Both are great players, among the best we've ever seen, but I'd take Bonds every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

vCash
    I miss Barry Bonds in baseball. Like Jordan when he was in the NBA, I did not appreciate seeing him play nearly enough until I no longer could.

vCash
    Albert he did not use steroids

vCash
    Juice or no juice Bonds is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast