Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Rendon or Kipnis

Going forward in say a dynasty league who would you pick?

Now regardless of your pick would you agree it's not an easy choice nor is it a landslide either way.

Mind you this if from a fantasy perspective so some things aren't taken into account.

vCash
    Close but Rendon for me.
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 60-76, games this week vs. Rays (1), Yankees (3), Blue Jays (3)
    Indianapolis Colts: Good draft and off-season so far.
    Looking for new NBA team to cheer for
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, free agency begins this week.

vCash
    Kipnis. More proven, and Rendon has had some health scares. But it isn't a blowout. Just more information on Kipnis
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Going forward in say a dynasty league who would you pick?

Now regardless of your pick would you agree it's not an easy choice nor is it a landslide either way.

Mind you this if from a fantasy perspective so some things aren't taken into account.
    They're pretty much the same guy.. Kipnis will steal quite a few more bags than Rendon and has shown just a wee bit more power.. Power could be increasing from Rendon as he matures.. Rendon is two or three years younger and has versatility in his corner, being qualified as both a 2B and a 3B... From a FF-Baseball perspective the SB's matter. So, does the flexibility for roster location. Kipnis would be the choice by a hair, only because he'll be hitting 3rd for a team that scores more runs & Rendon has been slotted into the second spot in the order..

thoughts?...

vCash
    Curious what him hitting third rather than second means in who is the better player?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GeronimoSon View Post
    They're pretty much the same guy.. Kipnis will steal quite a few more bags than Rendon and has shown just a wee bit more power.. Power could be increasing from Rendon as he matures.. Rendon is two or three years younger and has versatility in his corner, being qualified as both a 2B and a 3B... From a FF-Baseball perspective the SB's matter. So, does the flexibility for roster location. Kipnis would be the choice by a hair, only because he'll be hitting 3rd for a team that scores more runs & Rendon has been slotted into the second spot in the order..

thoughts?...
    Agreed and the main point was to see if it was a run away pick.

I ask cause I am in a dynasty league which you keep most of your roster and traded Kipnis, King Felix, Springer for Rendon, Staton, and Hutchinson (he was a throw in I know he's nothing to be happy about).

One guy claims I was taken to the cleaners and was an idiot cause Rendon is a scrub. I just really wanted Staton and I also like Rendon going forward.

vCash
    Losing Springer sucks but, his K's worry me and I also have Joc Pederson waiting in the wings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Agreed and the main point was to see if it was a run away pick.

I ask cause I am in a dynasty league which you keep most of your roster and traded Kipnis, King Felix, Springer for Rendon, Staton, and Hutchinson (he was a throw in I know he's nothing to be happy about).

One guy claims I was taken to the cleaners and was an idiot cause Rendon is a scrub. I just really wanted Staton and I also like Rendon going forward.
    TBH.. I'd be more on board the Kip/King/Spring side of that trade..not because of Rendon.. or Giancarlo.. but w/r to Hutchinson, I'm no fan.. The guy is a scrub / back of the rotation soft tosser.. He's going to get his lunch handed to him in the AL East.. He's a BACK of the Rotation kind of SP.. On a bad team, he's an MOR.. on a good team, he'd be fighting to keep his spot in the rotation.. If anyone was a throw in .. it was him..

jmho....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GeronimoSon View Post
    TBH.. I'd be more on board the Kip/King/Spring side of that trade..not because of Rendon.. or Giancarlo.. but w/r to Hutchinson, I'm no fan.. The guy is a scrub / back of the rotation soft tosser.. He's going to get his lunch handed to him in the AL East.. He's a BACK of the Rotation kind of SP.. On a bad team, he's an MOR.. on a good team, he'd be fighting to keep his spot in the rotation.. If anyone was a throw in .. it was him..

jmho....

I said he was the throw in? I didn't even ask for him nor did I care to get him. Only reason he was sent was to make it an even 3 for 3 and roster spot matchup for roster spot matchup. I planned on dropping him.

Rendon and Stanton were all I asked for.

vCash
    He is saying the third should have been better than Hutch