Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should Mark Price make it in the HOF?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 75.00%
  • No

1 25.00%
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash

Mark Price: HOF?

Here's the score on Mark Price. Four time all-star, finished in the top ten for All-Star voting 4 times, made the All-NBA first team once, and third team three times. One of the best best shooters the league has ever seen: 90% from the charity stripes, 40% from behind the arc and 47% from the field. Just over 15 points per game on his career, and nearly 7 assists per game. Solid playoff numbers, but only one deep run, the biggest reason for that being Jordan, who knocked off the Cavs more than once in the playoffs. The tail end of his careers saw him play a more limited role due to injuries.

So many guys saw their careers end up in the shadow of Jordan's Bulls. Many people remember the Knicks having to lose to the Bulls, as well as the Pacers, but the Cavs some really great teams that, had it not been for Jordan's Bulls, may have won a couple NBA titles.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    Great player but not HOF other guys with better careers in his era

- Mitch Richmond 21 ppg 39% 3pt 6-time all star

-Glen Rice 18ppg 40% 3pt 3-time all star NCAA champion set the record for most points in the tournament 184 avg (30ppg ) the year his college won, NBA champion avg 15ppg the championship year

I like threads like that show recognition to players i grew watching keep it up.
    Last edited by popo85; 10-23-2012 at 07:27 PM.

vCash
    4 times he finished top 10 in MVP voting, 5 all star games, one 1st team all NBA, three 3rd team all NBA, one of the best shooters in history, and the all time leader in FT%.

He gets in. First ballot? No, but he is getting in.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I think he can and should be.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    borderline/in

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....