Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jays block

vCash

Jays block

Last edited by Twitchy; 10-30-2012 at 07:21 AM.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    It's the deadline so if you see something you like ask away. I'm also looking for SP, possibly a CF, and maybe a 3B/2B. Priority is on the pitching though.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

vCash
    Updated for 2025 season.

vCash
    Added a couple names, including Malcolm Reynolds (CF) and Dewey Adkins (P). Quality guys who can help any team.

vCash
    Need a 200-220 overall SP. Salary dumps are fine. Just need someone who can be moved today.

vCash
    Looking to move Cohoon for a similarly talented 2B. Also I'd still like to upgrade a SP.

vCash
    Added P Alexander Perez to the block. Can definitely help someone out.

And c'mon guys, SOMEONE has to like Malcolm Reynolds .

vCash
    Updated. Mostly looking for bench guys here, but I also put some players I'm actively shopping. Check out the first post for details.

vCash
    I've added Carroll to the block. One of the best OF's in the game. PM/IM if interested. I'd really like to move one of my backup C's as well, the sooner the better.

vCash
    Looking to upgrade at SS, preferably vs RHP. Ideally overalls greater than 300 (or significantly greater) vs RHP. Also would be interested in 3B who have the range (even if not the experience) to play SS.

vCash
    Looking to move Reynolds & Torres. Both of these guys can and should be starting on major league teams. Polanco could too, and that 100/100/100 running/steal/instinct would probably get him 80-100 SB's.

vCash
    In addition to the guys I listed, I'm open to adding a set up man (let's say > 210 overall) in the pen. I'm open to taking on salary dumps, and I don't care if it's for one year or signed for several seasons. Salary is not a problem and I do not need cash. If you mention a reliever, please PM or IM me what you want.

vCash
    If you're looking for a SP I got Melton - 12-2, 2.53 ERA, 1.07 WHIP, 38.5 VORP

vCash
    I'd really really like to add a backup SS. Someone who crushes LHP. Defense would be nice, don't care about salary.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    I'd really really like to add a backup SS. Someone who crushes LHP. Defense would be nice, don't care about salary.
    Cubs have 2B Shinji Omori, SS Pierce Hawthorne & SS Lee Bolyard.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast