Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will the Saints go over .500?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 51.85%
  • No

13 48.15%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will the Saints go over .500?

I have gotten sigged for saying the Saints would go over .500 after someone said they sucked and aren't good. Apparently I am the stupid one.

PSD what do you think?

Glad I could inspire you.
    No ideas for the moment.

How you think the Saints suck is beyond me. But go ahead and continue to show your terrible knowledge of the game. Fine by me.

Their D is pretty bad.

They've played every game tough and still have Drew Brees. They don't "suck".

Their D is atrocious. I think they finish around 8-8

Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post
    How you think the Saints suck is beyond me. But go ahead and continue to show your terrible knowledge of the game. Fine by me.
    They were 0-4 two weeks ago, but I guess even at 2-4, that's not sucking.

Being a Vikings fan over the past few years reÓlly took a toll on you didn't it?
    No ideas for the moment.

Just because their record is bad doesn't mean they suck.. Like I said a couple of those losses could have went either way

Just because their record is bad doesn't mean they suck.. Like I said a couple of those losses could have went either way
    You could play the same card with almost any team.
    No ideas for the moment.

saints have a horrible D but with that offense they're in every game. i think they can go 9-7 get hot late and sneak into the playoffs as the last wild card. with the D being so bad see them as a wild card exit tho.

The Saints are terrible, their only saving grace is Drew Brees, and for then to finish above .500, Brees has to be damn near perfect in every game, and even then that may not be enough with the horrible defense. The Saints are a team that lack balance on both offense and defense, and overall as a team.

So could their wins. They could have easily lost to both San Diego and Tampa. Then they'd be 0-6.

Saints may make it to 8-8 but I doubt it. They still have a lot of tough games to play including this weekend against the Broncos and Peyton manning.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

Their remaining schedule:

@ Denver
    Philly
    Atlanta
    @ Oakland
    San Fran
    @Atlanta(Thurs)
    @NYG
    Tampa
    @Dallas
    Carolina

They have a better shot at 6-10 than going over .500 or even 8-8

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

.500 is the best case sceanrio for them at this point
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals 21) Reds

I'll give them .500 but not over. To go what, 7-3 in that remaining schedule? Highly unlikely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast