Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it, we need front court depth

9 64.29%
  • I hate it, Curry sucks and hasn't done anything in this league

5 35.71%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    What you assume might be true. Must be something weird like that again. In the past, he really was just another horrible basketball player, who's making too much money in the NBA but..okay it was just two games...but he did well in my eyes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    I can gaurentee there's more to the story. He must be doing something wrong we don't know about off the court or during practice.

But professional teams like Dallas, San Antonio arent going to announce to the media something thatl be harmfull to Curry.

maybe he has an std or is bipolar like Delonte n flips out
    You can not guarantee that. You are speculating.

Eddy was a perfect teammate in San Antonio. He just was not a good enough help defender or rebounder. His knee and leg injuries made his already bad lateral movement worse. Carlisle who has a history with Murphy just had to make a decision on one player or another. He was a 15th man with a nothing contract. Sadly for Eddy he was the easiest guy to lose with the addition of Murphy.
    Last edited by SLY WILLIAMS; 11-03-2012 at 08:23 PM.

vCash
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=776322

Hornets fans are looking for some good Eric Gordon trades if you're interested hit it up (:

vCash
    Does anybody else think that if OJ Mayo and Darren Collinson keep up doing work that Cuban will sign them each long term? They wont asked for max contracts and the mavs are in such a friendly cap situation
    DALLAS COWBOYS 2-1 (BIG YEAR COMING FOR DEFENSE)

Mavs 0-0
    Monta Ellis + Dirk + Calderon + Rick = Best Monta you will see

vCash
    Unless Cuban can get CP3 or Brandon Jennings I think Collison is here to stay next offseason.

If he continues to average over 15 a game and shows he can take care of the ball and run this offense I see no reason why he wont get a 4 year deal worth about 30-35 million dollars.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    I would love CP3 in a Mavs uniform, but that's probably unlikely. I love how Collison has played for us and would love for him to stay.

vCash
    Would anyone else not mind taking a chance on Johnny Flynn?
    DALLAS COWBOYS 2-1 (BIG YEAR COMING FOR DEFENSE)

Mavs 0-0
    Monta Ellis + Dirk + Calderon + Rick = Best Monta you will see

vCash
    Dfactor would love that haha. Loves his Syracuse boys.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asmarks18 View Post
    Unless Cuban can get CP3 or Brandon Jennings I think Collison is here to stay next offseason.

If he continues to average over 15 a game and shows he can take care of the ball and run this offense I see no reason why he wont get a 4 year deal worth about 30-35 million dollars.
    Bingo. Collison looks so awesome so far. If he is going to be a lot cheaper than CP3 and Jennings, I may honestly prefer him, and use that extra money on a superstar elsewhere.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Romo2Witten82 View Post
    Would anyone else not mind taking a chance on Johnny Flynn?
    I have always liked him. Not at all opposed.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    we need a true rebouhnd monster !!!

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    Marion is doing better @ rebounding so far. Dirk isn't the best nor the worst rebounder. He should concentrate on rebounding during a later stage of his career, which begins this or maybe next season. Kaman can rebound. So can Brand.

The past years, we definitly needed a rebounder, also when we had Chandler. This year, we should be fine, if everybody is accpeting his role on the court.

To be honest, grabbing rebounds in the NBA is easy. Especially on the defense end. You never get seriously contested so that it's ridiculous funny to some extent. Actually it's not, it's a shame to say the least. Funny though that even then someone like Lopez can't get the rebound.

One can get easily 10 defensive rebounds each game. You just need to box out a bit and there it comes. Offense barely dares to go all in for a risky offensive rebound except, they're already good positioned or they catch a bounce back at the arc, mainly the gurads or SF's do so, every game.

Guy's like K Love, Noah, Humpries, Cousins or guys like Blake who are going after their own misses or finish via putback or tip dunk, quiet a few times, for example.... they'll go after it and after them follows almost none who's worth to mention.

It's all about work ethic and dedication... as so much is in professional sports besides talent. That's why I've always been "unhappy" with Dirk's numbers, after his first couple seasons.
    Last edited by AnthonyTyrael; 11-05-2012 at 11:47 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King41 View Post
    we need a true rebouhnd monster !!!
    I have wanted Marcus Camby for the past decade. Wish we could get him.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    yeah i think when kaman starts he can give you easily 10+ rebs, also dirk 7-9
    brand? omg what is he playing right now??
    btw Dojo plays great the last 2 games energy/defense/passing/slashing ..........like it

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King41 View Post
    yeah i think when kaman starts he can give you easily 10+ rebs, also dirk 7-9
    brand? omg what is he playing right now??
    btw Dojo plays great the last 2 games energy/defense/passing/slashing ..........like it
    Dominique Jones is a good young player. He needs to finish better around the rim and develop a jump shot. If he does that, I think he would be a fantastic PG for the Mavericks.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast