Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Love thy brethren?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Falcons win, Saints lose

    4 80.00%
  • Falcons win, Saints win

    1 20.00%
  • Falcons lose, Saints lose

    0 0%
  • Falcons lose, Saints win

    0 0%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 134
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    31,713
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Another good drive. No TD, but got back those 3 points.
    Right? 3 possession game again. That's a huge deal.




  2. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    14,210
    vCash
    1500

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    14,210
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar
    Right? 3 possession game again. That's a huge deal.
    Could also mean fewer runs from McCoy. Never know though.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    31,713
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Could also mean fewer runs from McCoy. Never know though.
    That would be wonderful. Although our run D has been pretty solid (Ignoring Vick's runs, of course), McCoy is nasty and could easily dominate us.




  5. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    14,210
    vCash
    1500
    Can't see any reason to overturn this. If the football was in his right hand, he'd have it. Left hand? Eh.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    14,210
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar
    That would be wonderful. Although our run D has been pretty solid (Ignoring Vick's runs, of course), McCoy is nasty and could easily dominate us.
    Yeah, 15 rushes for 57 yards (3.8 YPC).

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    14,210
    vCash
    1500
    Remember everyone trashing the Falcons for struggling with Carolina? Check out that Bears-Panthers score.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    31,713
    vCash
    500
    Julio Jones is such a bust. I can't believe we gave up 2 firsts for him!




  9. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    31,713
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Remember everyone trashing the Falcons for struggling with Carolina? Check out that Bears-Panthers score.
    Panthers are more legit than people seem to think. Newton is a bit of a baby but he's also a gamer. They're a good team who can win any week... They just don't.




  10. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    14,210
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar
    Panthers are more legit than people seem to think. Newton is a bit of a baby but he's also a gamer. They're a good team who can win any week... They just don't.
    Their biggest problems were bad drafts and I don't know if Rivera was ready to be a head coach. He has that Norv Turner aura. What they should REALLY hate is wasting a year of Steve Smith, who isn't getting any younger.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    31,713
    vCash
    500
    Yeah, Mighty Mouse is an amazing player. It's a shame someone who is possibly the best receiver not named Johnson or Fitzgerald has been stuck there.




  12. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    31,713
    vCash
    500
    I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of turnovers from Vick. I was expecting at least a couple with how many he has had this season.




  13. #88
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houma, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,077
    vCash
    1500
    Spoooooooonnnnn!!!! I hope he ok. :cry:

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houma, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,077
    vCash
    1500
    Him leaving out on a cart has me worried

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houma, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,077
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of turnovers from Vick. I was expecting at least a couple with how many he has had this season.
    Could have had bout 2 or 3 but just didnt get them.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •