Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Don't agree with you about this draft being weak. It has some pretty damn good talent. Not great when it comes to Qb's though if that's what you mean. I like Geno, Barkley is iffy for me but I do think he'll be pretty good in the NFL, the rest are kinda question marks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Don't agree with you about this draft being weak. It has some pretty damn good talent. Not great when it comes to Qb's though if that's what you mean. I like Geno, Barkley is iffy for me but I do think he'll be pretty good in the NFL, the rest are kinda question marks.
    I don't think it's a good year for QB's in terms of a guy who will come in and light the league on fire, but we could be talking 5 first round QB's between Geno/Barkley/Jones/Wilson/Bray. Hell, if Logan Thomas stops sucking *** he could still go in the first round with a good finish to the year.

vCash
    Gio Bernard

vCash
    Can Logan Thomas return? Wouldn't that be smarter since he was so terrible?

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Interested to see where Arthur Brown goes... He's a bit undersized at 6'1 230, but the guy is a freak

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jneises21 View Post
    Interested to see where Arthur Brown goes... He's a bit undersized at 6'1 230, but the guy is a freak
    Daryl Washington entered the league at 230-ish and now is at about 240. I don't see why he can't succeed.

I like Arthur Brown as well though.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    Daryl Washington entered the league at 230-ish and now is at about 240. I don't see why he can't succeed.

I like Arthur Brown as well though.
    You're like Alpha Dog for Daryl Washington. Except Washington can back up your talk. lol
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    If it was a position of need I would probably spend a second on him. He's no Manti by any means but I think he'll be a beast. I'm guessing he runs a low 4.5 at the combine. My man crush of the draft, but I am a K-State fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jneises21 View Post
    If it was a position of need I would probably spend a second on him. He's no Manti by any means but I think he'll be a beast. I'm guessing he runs a low 4.5 at the combine. My man crush of the draft, but I am a K-State fan
    I wish he could fit into the 3-4, because I'd love to see the Chiefs take him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post
    Can Logan Thomas return? Wouldn't that be smarter since he was so terrible?
    He can, but you know somebody will take a chance on him if he plays lights out down the stretch. I seriously doubt he will, but it's possible.

vCash
    Thomas, Bray, and Murray all need to return for their Senior season. I think Tajh Boyd should too, but in a weak QB class I could understand if he came out.

vCash
    Thomas and Bray can be elite QBs, but Murray will never be better than like an Alex Smith or Andy Dalton. Game manager who can make some decent throws, but will never crack top 10 QB status. He's gone as far as he can on the college level, imo.

Boyd will be nothing in the NFL. He's RG3 size, without the elite skill set and isn't the leader or have the D-reading ability either.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Lolgan Thomas looked awful last night. He made one good throw early in the game, hitting a very tight window between two defenders, but after that he did absolutely nothing but turn the ball over and make some cringe worthy throws. He runs the ball very well though.

He's not a quarterback at the next level. Maybe a gadget QB like Kaepernick or something.

vCash
    I think if Thomas comes out he gets taken in either the 4th or 5th round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Lolgan Thomas looked awful last night. He made one good throw early in the game, hitting a very tight window between two defenders, but after that he did absolutely nothing but turn the ball over and make some cringe worthy throws. He runs the ball very well though.

He's not a quarterback at the next level. Maybe a gadget QB like Kaepernick or something.
    I tend to agree with that last statement, but it's not like VT has ever been known for its ability to coach up a QB. In the right situation, I think he could be a top 10-15 QB in the NFL who will occasionally win you games but also drive you crazy every now and then with the bad throws.

At the very least, he's a 4th or 5th round prospect as a TE imo. He had a crazy catch two years ago when Tyrod was still the QB.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast