Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post
    Thomas and Bray can be elite QBs, but Murray will never be better than like an Alex Smith or Andy Dalton. Game manager who can make some decent throws, but will never crack top 10 QB status. He's gone as far as he can on the college level, imo.

Boyd will be nothing in the NFL. He's RG3 size, without the elite skill set and isn't the leader or have the D-reading ability either.
    I would hardly say Andy Dalton is a game manager...
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    He is though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    He is though.
    How so?
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    How so?
    Just his play style. I'm not saying he's horrible but I also don't feel like Dalton is out there playing like "oh this is the reason we won."

Last year he didn't throw a ton of times a game or for a ton of yards. He didn't have a high YPA, high TD rate, etc. It's more of a look thing than the stats.

That being said, I have no really seen them this year but the stats from a glance to seem to bear out my theory still.

vCash
    Norm, what's your take on the top QB's coming out more than likely? Such as Geno, Barkley, Bray, Wilson, Murray, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Norm, what's your take on the top QB's coming out more than likely? Such as Geno, Barkley, Bray, Wilson, Murray, etc.
    You'll laugh but I haven't seen Geno this year. I typically doing any QB stuff I want to do after the year and I haven't done that.

I think Barkley is a Matt Ryan type for the most part. I'd draft him if I need a QB, I doubt he flunks out like some other USC kids but I don't think he becomes a star either.

Bray seems to have the arm and size. Pretty prototypical but you'd like to see him playing at a higher skill level. Has the talent around him too. I'm a Bray guy though. If I think I can develop QB's. I give him a shot over most.

Wilson has a Romo feel to him to me. Not in a bad way, though that seems to come off like that anymore.

Murray I like. Pretty well rounded kid. I had my eye on him as a HS recruit and thought he would be a true superstar by now.

I don't know. At this point, with only limited live looks. I haven't picked up on anything too much. I'll know more later on.

vCash
    You'll laugh but I haven't seen Geno this year. I typically doing any QB stuff I want to do after the year and I haven't done that.

I think Barkley is a Matt Ryan type for the most part. I'd draft him if I need a QB, I doubt he flunks out like some other USC kids but I don't think he becomes a star either.

Bray seems to have the arm and size. Pretty prototypical but you'd like to see him playing at a higher skill level. Has the talent around him too. I'm a Bray guy though. If I think I can develop QB's. I give him a shot over most.

Wilson has a Romo feel to him to me. Not in a bad way, though that seems to come off like that anymore.

Murray I like. Pretty well rounded kid. I had my eye on him as a HS recruit and thought he would be a true superstar by now.

I don't know. At this point, with only limited live looks. I haven't picked up on anything too much. I'll know more later on.
    Yeah, i'm in the same boat pretty much. I really like Geno, but some people seem to be lowering their interest in him.

Barkley I think is spot on. Some people think the dude isn't going to be worth a damn in the NFL. I really disagree with that, I think he'll be very good but never great, kind of like you refer to. I'd definitely take a Ryan type on my team anyday, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post
    Boyd will be nothing in the NFL. He's RG3 size, without the elite skill set and isn't the leader or have the D-reading ability either.
    I spy a salty coot. Boyd will be a good NFL backup/low-end starter for someone. Wouldn't be surprised to see him end up in Buffalo. Gailey runs a spread-ish offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Barkley is the only one worth a 1st round pick. If the Chiefs and Jags were smart they'd take the two best defensive players Jones and Lotulelei. Then take a QB in the 2nd like Bray, Landry, Murray, Manuel or Logan Thomas.

vCash
    My dude Phillip Thomas, FS, Fresno St.

I guess he's on a lot more people's radar than I originally thought.

I'm tellin' you guys. He's going to keep rising.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    Barkley is the only one worth a 1st round pick. If the Chiefs and Jags were smart they'd take the two best defensive players Jones and Lotulelei. Then take a QB in the 2nd like Bray, Landry, Murray, Manuel or Logan Thomas.
    Yikes.

I haven't looked deep but I see more than one first round skillset. And QB's are always overdrafted. When's the last time one QB went round 1? Never? lol

I know you just meant "aren't worth" but I don't agree with that statement at all either. This QB class is meh but not that bad.

vCash
    Yikes.

I haven't looked deep but I see more than one first round skillset. And QB's are always overdrafted. When's the last time one QB went round 1? Never? lol

I know you just meant "aren't worth" but I don't agree with that statement at all either. This QB class is meh but not that bad.
    Yeah, there's always some teams who get desperate or afraid that another team is going to get there first

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Yikes.

I'll go ahead and throw a poor man's Tom Brady comp on Geno Smith. If someone puts him in a Patriots style offense, I think he'll be a very good NFL QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    I'll go ahead and throw a poor man's Tom Brady comp on Geno Smith. If someone puts him in a Patriots style offense, I think he'll be a very good NFL QB.
    I will be taking a look soon. I think comparison's too often are goofy just because they take so many parts. I could see that.

Right now, there's a lot of things that aren't being seen. You should have seen all the things that were contradictory last year about RGIII after I watched 3 games very closely and did a little report compared to everyone else.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123