Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

NFL Draft 2013 prospects?

Next year drafts looks like it will be a weak one,who are some of the top prospects and who do you think will be the #1 pick?

Matt Barkely has Jimmy Clausen written all over him,a pretty boy with a soft arm.

I like the LB from Notre Dame I could see Carolina taking him #1 if they have the worst record.

vCash
    One could argue that it is not a QB class for sure. I agree with your Barkley statement. No way this guy should be a #1 pick. He's a good QB but is very limited. Kind of like Sanchez. Of the QB's I'd probably go Gino Smith or Tyler Wilson. It's gonna be defensive players that stand out in the top 10 if you ask me. Star Lotulelei, Jarvis Jones, Barkevious Mingo, Manti Te'o to name a few.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 0 , Yards: 0 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Yeah I was initially high on Barkley. Don't like as much anymore. There's some good DE/LB out there
    2014 PSD Mock NFL Draft Baltimore Ravens
    Round 1: S HaHa Clinton-Dix
    Round 2: WR Allen Robinson
    Round 3: OT Jack Mewhort
    Round 3: RB Bishop Sankey
    Round 4: CB Victor Hampton
    Round 4: ILB Preston Brown
    Round 5: ILB Avery Williamson
    Round 6: WR Ryan Grant

vCash
    This class is dominated by pass rushers and CBs. However, there are very few truly elite talents. There is decent depth though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    This class is dominated by pass rushers and CBs. However, there are very few truly elite talents. There is decent depth though.
    Star, Manti, the Gerotgia DT Jenkins, Milliner and Jarvis jones are the only dominants
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWesWelker View Post
    Is the kid from SC coming out? Clowney? I remember reading about him as a high schooler.

I don't follow college football that much, so I haven't heard much about him since then. But coming out of high school, he was supposed to be Julius Peppers 2.0.
    He is only a true Sophomore. He isn't eligible until 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Star, Manti, the Gerotgia DT Jenkins, Milliner and Jarvis jones are the only dominants
    I would go with:

Te'o
    Jarvis Jones
    Lotuleilei
    Hankins
    Barrett Jones

Sam Montgomery, Milliner, and Luke Joeckel are close for me. With what Joeckel did against LSU he is very close. Mingo, Robert Woods, Amerson, etc have all disappointed IMO.

vCash
    Is the kid from SC coming out? Clowney? I remember reading about him as a high schooler.

I don't follow college football that much, so I haven't heard much about him since then. But coming out of high school, he was supposed to be Julius Peppers 2.0.

vCash
    Strong DL class IMO so far, a few nice DBs but otherwise nothing spectacular to me. Do like Te'o tho not gonna lie.

vCash
    Tyrann Mathieu was arrested for marijuana possession.

I lol'd

Such a high level of stupidity should also be punishable by law. He's a Bengals lock though.

vCash
    Tyrann Mathieu was arrested for marijuana possession.

I lol'd

Such a high level of stupidity should also be punishable by law. He's a Bengals lock though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D12 fan View Post
    Next year drafts looks like it will be a weak one,who are some of the top prospects and who do you think will be the #1 pick?

Matt Barkely has Jimmy Clausen written all over him,a pretty boy with a soft arm.

I like the LB from Notre Dame I could see Carolina taking him #1 if they have the worst record.
    The Panthers took that LB from BC last year in the first, doubt they take another this year.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D12 fan View Post

They've got LBs. 4 pretty good ones. They also took a LB first last year.

Additionally, no one would take an inside backer 1st overall. The value isn't there from a positional standpoint.

Finally, Manti is pretty good but he is by no means the very best player coming out this year, he doesn't warrant the first overall pick
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Latimores stock took a huge hit today. He could have gone in the first.

vCash
    Lattimore has a tough decision up ahead. If the injury is as serious as it looked he might not be ready for next year. It might be smart for him to come out, be put on the IR or PUP and go from there. He's not going to get picked high because of it especially if teams know he's going to be out all year. He's looking at 4th or 5th round possibly. But I think that's better than going back to school and not playing and being drafted that way. Real tough call.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Lattimore has a tough decision up ahead. If the injury is as serious as it looked he might not be ready for next year. It might be smart for him to come out, be put on the IR or PUP and go from there. He's not going to get picked high because of it especially if teams know he's going to be out all year. He's looking at 4th or 5th round possibly. But I think that's better than going back to school and not playing and being drafted that way. Real tough call.
    I wish the Niners take him late. He can sit a year and by that time, the Niners will be shifting from Gore and Lattimore would be great to pair with Hunter and James.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast