Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How interested are you in playing a game of forum 5-on-5?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very interested! I would definitely come.

5 26.32%
  • Interested. It depends upon the details.

9 47.37%
  • Not interested. Too much work/not my thing.

0 0%
  • Stupid idea. Close this thread.

1 5.26%
  • Minnesota is too far away. Don't leave me out of the poll!

4 21.05%
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I have been lurking on this thread for awhile (and away from PSD posting for some time I suppose) but I ought weigh in.

I would be in if it was on a weekend that was open for me. I live in Northern MN, but I don't mind a drive if it's for the right thing. If we coordinated with a wolves game the chances of me going would go up.

I am 6'0"

Played center in HS, no joke. We were a very short, very white team, and I was the tallest except for a german exchange student who was 6'6" and had never touched the ball. I was not that good or focused then, and didn't become either until college. I am the wrong side of 30, but I make up for it with Dwight like enthusiasm (Shrute, not Howard). Very good rebounder with an ok drop step, and that's about all I can effectively do. I coach, so I am probably terrible to play a pick up game with.
    the greatest inequality is the equal treatment of unequal people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Thanks! Yeah, a boy. I am super excited!!!
    thats awesome dude.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpagemn View Post
    I have been lurking on this thread for awhile (and away from PSD posting for some time I suppose) but I ought weigh in.

I would be in if it was on a weekend that was open for me. I live in Northern MN, but I don't mind a drive if it's for the right thing. If we coordinated with a wolves game the chances of me going would go up.

I am 6'0"

Played center in HS, no joke. We were a very short, very white team, and I was the tallest except for a german exchange student who was 6'6" and had never touched the ball. I was not that good or focused then, and didn't become either until college. I am the wrong side of 30, but I make up for it with Dwight like enthusiasm (Shrute, not Howard). Very good rebounder with an ok drop step, and that's about all I can effectively do. I coach, so I am probably terrible to play a pick up game with.
    I think every team in Minnesota is very short and very white haha. My high school had kids who were like 6'3 playing center. Just embarrassing.

Also thought it was a good idea that everyone could go to a twolves game.

vCash
    If you'll let me play on a Segway, I'm in. Can't wait to cross up turtles and roll on by to the bucket. FINGER ROOOOOOOLL!!! Seriously though, if my foot wasn't a bag of mash, I'd be down for sure. I can be Rick Majerus with good hair, and run **** from the bench.

vCash
    Congrats, man!! That's awesome!

vCash
    Nice...

vCash
    Thank you all!

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Oef I saw you commute from Maple Grove to Shakopee 5 days a week?? Are you nuts?? You must have a good job for that commute.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post
    Oef I saw you commute from Maple Grove to Shakopee 5 days a week?? Are you nuts?? You must have a good job for that commute.
    I work for Seagate as an engineer - awesome company to work for and I prefer Maple Grove since I can't afford a place in Minnetonka. We have people driving from Mankato, St. Cloud, Wisconsin - so my 35 mile one way drive is probably about average. It does get annoying and I never thought I could do it, but you get used to it.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

vCash
    My boy just turned five, and it has been the best five years of my life. Congrats!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigus Dogus View Post
    My boy just turned five, and it has been the best five years of my life. Congrats!
    Thanks, congrats on you boy growing up. I am scared sh*tless, since this is my first.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

vCash
    I'm in! I live in Duluth, but my girlfriend can visit her sister if we came down there. It would probably have to be a weekend for me, but maybe a weekday. It's just a 2 hour drive.

6'2"
    200 lbs
    35 yrs

The YMCA could be a spot to play. I'm probably good for about 15 mins at a time, before my lungs collapse. I've never played organized, but I've played for years. I'd be more of a Tolliver type player.

Just say when!

vCash
    If anyone lives by Duluth, we could carpool

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigus Dogus View Post
    You mean the past year since you have been on psd?

vCash
    Thanks, congrats on you boy growing up. I am scared sh*tless, since this is my first.
    Yeah, I was too. I had never been alone with a baby in my life, and then 'POOF' there he was. Once you figure out how tough they really are, and how hard it is to do any real damage, it gets easier. When he was a little over a month, my wife had to go to out of town for a week, and it was like baby boot camp for me. By the end, I was cranking out bottles (mixed em al in the morning ahead of time), doing laundry like clockwork, and singing him to sleep like an old pro. (when she came back I slept for a couple days straight though.) Like anything else that's worth doing, it ain't easy, but it is awesome. I am excited for you and wish you the best.

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    You mean the past year since you have been on psd?
    It only seems like 5 years to those of you who have had to endure my 1,000+ posts. For those who had the wisdom and foresight to block me, it probably only seems like a year, maybe 14 months.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast