Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    the bay area is probably a better place to live tho i cant lie plus we got the best maryjane haha
    i would only want to live in LA if i was rich i would live the charlie sheen life in two and a half men haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OaktownRaider92 View Post
    im from the east bay area pretty much oakland and im the opposite...
    but i cant lie if i was from LA i would probably be the opposite... i just like to be different i guess
    Exactly why I chose the giants. Everyone down here is a dodger/angels fan. During 02 it used to piss me off seeing all the other kids root for the angels just because they were in the WS so to troll (basically) i rooted against the angels in the 02 WS and fell for the giants hard!

vCash
    I was in San Francisco for the first time about 2 months ago. Had a great time. The only thing that bothered me (besides vagiants hats) was the fact that it's like driving in Tijuana. You hear more horns than a mariachi concert. I thought L.A. was bad, you guys win in the crappy driving department. Oh yeah, you also win in lucky world series victories.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15 View Post
    I was in San Francisco for the first time about 2 months ago. Had a great time. The only thing that bothered me (besides vagiants hats) was the fact that it's like driving in Tijuana. You hear more horns than a mariachi concert. I thought L.A. was bad, you guys win in the crappy driving department. Oh yeah, you also win in lucky world series victories.
    Don't even get me started with bad drivers in the city...
    Last edited by SFrush90; 10-26-2012 at 08:15 PM.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post
    Exactly why I chose the giants. Everyone down here is a dodger/angels fan. During 02 it used to piss me off seeing all the other kids root for the angels just because they were in the WS so to troll (basically) i rooted against the angels in the 02 WS and fell for the giants hard!
    So you basically were annoyed at people bandwagoning for the Angels and decided to bandwagon for the giants. Sorry, that makes no sense.

vCash
    Yea, whenever I go to SF i hate the damn horrible drivers and all the annoying *** one way streets, similar to Downtown LA.

vCash
    So you basically were annoyed at people bandwagoning for the Angels and decided to bandwagon for the giants. Sorry, that makes no sense.
    Exactly what I stated. I was 10 years old at the time so i feel no shame in admitting that.

vCash
    ok guys i got to be honest here...
    as a young boy like pre middle school
    i was a niner fan(uncle pretty much forced it on me)
    i was a giants fan because of my little league team that i was on(giants)
    and i was always a laker because of my father being from LA and i instantly idolized kobe from the get go

then jerry rice made the switch to the oakland raiders and i was just so jealous of the mystique of the oakland raiders and all of my moms family(shes from oakland) were all die hard oakland fans and i met a lot of the 2000 raiders so i ultimately broke down and became a raiders fan a little bit over ten years ago but i was still very young i was still in elementary school
    i went to my first raider game and fell in love with the fanbase believe it or not
    i now attend every single raiders game to this day win or lose

i was in elementary school when the sf giants played the angels and i admit it i was cheering for sf giants and they lost but it didnt bother me because at the time i didnt know much about the game and didnt care for it much then the barry bonds steroid scandal came up and i was DONE WITH BASEBALL for almost like 3-4 years
    my dad was a die hard dodger fan and i asked him "dad why do you like the dodgers?" and he told me it was because thats where hes from and it just never changed
    at that moment in time i became a dodgers fan and in my first season rooting for the blue they pulled out the unthinkable in 2004 and steve finley hit that grand slam to win the west
    i cant lie i was trolling MAJOR hard as a youngin lol
    Last edited by OaktownRaider92; 10-26-2012 at 08:17 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Don't even get me started with bad drivers in the city...
    I'm being honest, driving in S.F. was nuts. I know 50% of the drivers in L.A. are illegal and uninsured and it still seems better.

vCash
    I'm being honest, driving in S.F. was nuts. I know 50% of the drivers in L.A. are illegal and uninsured and it still seems better.
    No, I'm in agreement with you.

I think it might be because we have a higher percentage of....umm....a "certain population" than you guys if you catch my drift...

Ariana Grande

vCash
    ok guys i got to be honest here...
    as a young boy like pre middle school
    i was a niner fan(uncle pretty much forced it on me)
    i was a giants fan because of my little league team that i was on(giants)
    and i was always a laker because of my father being from LA and i instantly idolized kobe from the get go

then jerry rice made the switch to the oakland raiders and i was just so jealous of the mystique of the oakland raiders and all of my moms family(shes from oakland) were all die hard oakland fans and i met a lot of the 2000 raiders so i ultimately broke down and became a raiders fan a little bit over ten years ago but i was still very young i was still in elementary school
    i went to my first raider game and fell in love with the fanbase believe it or not
    i now attend every single raiders game to this day win or lose

i was in elementary school when the sf giants played the angels and i admit it i was cheering for sf giants and they lost but it didnt bother me because at the time i didnt know much about the game and didnt care for it much then the barry bonds steroid scandal came up and i was DONE WITH BASEBALL for almost like 3-4 years
    my dad was a die hard dodger fan and i asked him "dad why do you like the dodgers?" and he told me it was because thats where hes from and it just never changed
    at that moment in time i became a dodgers fan and as my first season rooting for the blue they pulled out the unthinkable in 2004 and steve finley hit that grand slam to win the west
    i cant lie i was trolling MAJOR hard as a youngin lol
    You know, you don't have to bring that up again.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    No, I'm in agreement with you.

I think it might be because we have a higher percentage of....umm....a "certain population" than you guys if you catch my drift...
    asians? lmao

We have a lot of illegal drivers too but the majority know how to drive, just ask my dad.

vCash
    Exactly what I stated. I was 10 years old at the time so i feel no shame in admitting that.
    i was the same age...

vCash
    asians? lmao

We have a lot of illegal drivers too but the majority know how to drive, just ask my dad.
    Bingo. ****ing piss me off.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    i was the same age...
    I was born in 92 as well.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast