Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Kemp's a 49ers fan.
    if this is true it doesnt apply lol... kemps from Oklahoma and didnt grow up a Dodgers fan... in fact i wouldnt be suprised if he was a giants fan growing up...
    once you go pro all the "true fan" thoughts go away and its about the paycheck... we all know who romos heart was with growing up...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OaktownRaider92 View Post
    THIS

any SF/LA combo in sports its just wrong like niners/dodgers or niners/lakers another reason why i hate bay area sports fans... they are all fake bandwagon fans they all like the heat/lakers out here and only the real fans like the warriors
    bro go to LA. they are way worse!!! trust me i lived in both. also what makes Oak/LA ok? just wondering. lol

vCash
    THIS

any SF/LA combo in sports its just wrong like niners/dodgers or niners/lakers another reason why i hate bay area sports fans... they are all fake bandwagon fans they all like the heat/lakers out here and only the real fans like the warriors
    I'm from so cal, born and raised. I became a laker fan in 99. Became a Giants fan in 02 when they were facing the Angels in the WS. Barry Bonds was basically the reason I became a giants fan, loved them ever since. Now tell me what the **** is wrong with that. Why is it that I have to become of the teams in my local area? Explain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post
    I'm from so cal, born and raised. I became a laker fan in 99. Became a Giants fan in 02 when they were facing the Angels in the WS. Barry Bonds was basically the reason I became a giants fan, loved them ever since. Now tell me what the **** is wrong with that. Why is it that I have to become of the teams in my local area? Explain.
    The Ghetto
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    if this is true it doesnt apply lol... kemps from Oklahoma and didnt grow up a Dodgers fan... in fact i wouldnt be suprised if he was a giants fan growing up...
    once you go pro all the "true fan" thoughts go away and its about the paycheck... we all know who romos heart was with growing up...
    He was a fan of some AAA team right?

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenstater View Post
    bro go to LA. they are way worse!!! trust me i lived in both. also what makes Oak/LA ok? just wondering. lol
    i can believe that LA is a huge city and its hollywood so i wouldnt doubt it...
    but at the end of the day yes some people from oakland hate LA and vice versa but honestly SF/LA just hate eachother period just look at all the rivalries dodgers/giants 9rs/rams and when the raiders left oakland a bunch of people became niner fans because they HATE LA
    it would be like being a yankee/pats fan or a giants/redsox fan how right does that sound? lol
    i just think its funny that my best friend is a giants/lakers fan but then goes around saying F### LA and all that its just funny to me that people out here say screw LA and then go cheer for the lakers

vCash
    He was a fan of some AAA team right?
    ill say it for u since u hate us so much Romo grew up a DODGERS fan haha
    he seems like a great dude tho with a solid passion for the game of baseball im happy for him just crazy how things turn out

vCash
    I know quite a few people from the Bay Area that are Lakers fans. I just don't get it.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    I personally love SF more than LA and i'm from so cal. SF is beautiful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    The Ghetto
    Right next to you buddy.

vCash
    he seems like a great dude tho with a solid passion for the game of baseball im happy for him just crazy how things turn out
    Haha ya I know he was. But ya Romo just seems like a cool guy and just enjoys everything about the game. Freddy Sanchez was a Dodgers fan growing up too.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Kemp's a 49ers fan.
    Being a good baseball player doesn't make you a rocket scientist.

vCash
    i can believe that LA is a huge city and its hollywood so i wouldnt doubt it...
    but at the end of the day yes some people from oakland hate LA and vice versa but honestly SF/LA just hate eachother period just look at all the rivalries dodgers/giants 9rs/rams and when the raiders left oakland a bunch of people became niner fans because they HATE LA
    it would be like being a yankee/pats fan or a giants/redsox fan how right does that sound? lol
    i just think its funny that my best friend is a giants/lakers fan but then goes around saying F### LA and all that its just funny to me that people out here say screw LA and then go cheer for the lakers
    lol ok i see what you mean. i personally dont hate LA at all( not my favorite southern california town) but am more just all about northern Cali. same reason why im not really a raider( although dont really hat ethem either any more) cause growing up they werent around.

vCash
    So that would make Romo only part douche.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post
    I personally love SF more than LA and i'm from so cal. SF is beautiful.
    im from the east bay area pretty much oakland and im the opposite...
    but i cant lie if i was from LA i would probably be the opposite... i just like to be different i guess

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast