Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Something has occurred to me on many previous occasions which reared it's ugly head again after the Giants won Game 1 of the 2012 World Series.

Speaking in general, Giants fans are more motivated by their hatred of the Dodgers than a love for their own team. Now, this is true for most teams in the National League, and especially in the West. The Padres hate us, the Rockies hate us, and at the heart of operations within the Diamondbacks organization is the desire to strengthen a rivalry with us.

But then there's the Giants; our longest running rivalry, oldest adversary, and biggest foe, following us to the west coast to continue that rivalry. A team that has had a small run of success while the Dodgers have toiled in obscurity, and a team with a fanbase that seems to desire nothing more than to piss off Dodgers fans.

I say all of this because, even though the Giants are still our most significant counterpart, I've never watched a Dodgers game - even when they were playing the Giants - and immediately thought to go to check out what Giants fans were talking about. Yet, I'd venture to say that more than 60% of the posts in the Scutaroid thread are from Giants fans.

Now, you can say "well, it's only because it's a stupid thread" and "we have to defend our guy", but the truth is you only discovered that thread because you were checking in on us. Further evidence - you are reading this right now. I can honestly I have no clue what's going on in the Giants forum... Ever.

So my question, Giants fans, is simple. If the Dodgers are the first thing you think of when you win a game - especially a significant one - isn't that an indicator that the Dodgers mean more to you than your beloved home team?
    Actually the first thing all Giants fans think of when we win a huge game is 'holy ****, we just won a huge game!' Dodgers come 2nd
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Next year it will probably come out that half of the Giants were on PEDs. Giants cheat to win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    San FranciscLOL VAGiants.

Dude, so clever, right?
    San FranciscLOL doesn't really work. But I'll give you VAGiants.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Next year it will probably come out that half of the Giants were on PEDs. Giants cheat to win.
    Totally. I guess we can all say Luis Cruz was on steroids too since he came out of nowhere and had a pretty good season. Beckett too since he had a solid stint with the Dodgers after being awful with the Red Sox. They probably intercepted some packages going to Melky's house.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 10-26-2012 at 12:59 AM.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    this sucks so much that the giants are going to win again im wearing a laker jersey to work tomorrow lmao im losing it guys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Totally. I guess we can all say Luis Cruz since he came out of nowhere and had a pretty good season. I'd say Mark Ellis too since he was crap and injured and have a very solid season. They probably intercepted some packages going to Melky's house.
    Tbf, what made Cruz and Ellis important to our team is their defense, which is elite, not their offense. Cruz is not all that great at hitting, he just comes up really clutch. I think pitchers will figure him out in the upcoming season.

vCash
    Hey, it's not over yet. Especially being a Giants fan, we've seen nothing is guaranteed until the final out is recorded.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    Tbf, what made Cruz and Ellis important to our team is their defense, which is elite, not their offense. Cruz is not all that great at hitting, he just comes up really clutch. I think pitchers will figure him out in the upcoming season.
    Ya I took out Ellis. I thought he had better numbers. Didn't realize he took a dip in production in September. I believe pitchers will figure out Cruz as well.

I actually don't think they're taking anything, just saying names because they played better than everyone thought like Scutaro. Just using the similar logic some Dodger fans are.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    im throwing away my brooklyn dodgers hat nothing good has happened since i bought it...
    time for a LA one fresh start haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgers33089 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Grow up? Please, provide what I said that was in any way immature.

Thicker skin? This is supposed to be our haven. If we went to the Giants forum and did these things like this, we'd get banned, threads would be locked and messages deleted.

The trolls are taking advantage of the fact that we don't have a mod.

Dumbass.
    Oh please. Keep telling yourself that , this thread is founded on tears. Jizzbucket
    Funny... I have no clue who you are, nor do you know me. However, what I can determine about you consists of two things...

1) Based on your posts, you are indeed a dumbass. You're first post made me think it, your second confirmed.

2) You are a Giants troll posing as a Dodger fan. That explains why I have no f'in clue who you are, and the first post I've ever seen from you was in defense of the Giants while also being the only 'Dodgers fan' to negatively critique this thread...

Hmmmmm...
    Introducing Dodgers' Opponents' 2014 Lineups

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 -

vCash
    This.Forum.Sucks
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    This.Forum.Sucks
    I'll be the 2nd person to nominate you as Mod.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post
    I'll be the 2nd person to nominate you as Mod.
    He has to lose his virginity first before he becomes a MOD.

vCash
    Sfrush and stupidmop are the ones that I don't mind talking to. Cool guys. I'll let them even mod this forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Krush View Post
    He has to lose his virginity first before he becomes a MOD.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast