Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post
    I think it was in Fontana. I smelled that **** all the way over here though.
    It was terrible, we smelt it badly
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    and he told me scutaro was a better player BEFORE hanley and scutaro took the field...
    thats the thing that made me want to lose it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OaktownRaider92 View Post
    THIS

any SF/LA combo in sports its just wrong like niners/dodgers or niners/lakers another reason why i hate bay area sports fans... they are all fake bandwagon fans they all like the heat/lakers out here and only the real fans like the warriors
    Kemp's a 49ers fan.
    So am I...
    Introducing Dodgers' Opponents' 2014 Lineups

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 -

vCash
    and he told me scutaro was a better player BEFORE hanley and scutaro took the field...
    thats the thing that made me want to lose it
    I agree with him.

vCash
    I agree with him.
    ok he said this BEFORE the players actually played for the new teams they were traded too... nobody with any smarts would say a 37 year old scutaro is better than a 29 year old hanley gimme a break
    like i said based off this one season ya scutaro is derek jeter and it makes no sense but before scutaro was a giant no one would EVER say such a thing

vCash
    ok he said this BEFORE the players actually played for the new teams they were traded too... nobody with any smarts would say a 37 year old scutaro is better than a 29 year old hanley gimme a break
    like i said based off this one season ya scutaro is derek jeter and it makes no sense but before scutaro was a giant no one would EVER say such a thing
    I was joking.

vCash
    I was joking.
    lol i kinda figured but i was just saying that because i left that out of the longer post i had before that one... i didnt know if u caught that or not because in all honesty scutaro has been a top ten player since the giants got him he batted .360 higher than ur mr posey... its just crazy how the giants are winning the way they are and if i was a giants fan i would be so excited even tho its not over it must be an amazing ride...
    i just hope ours will come soon
    2013 looks bright
    but shoot so did 2012 for the angels and they didnt even make the playoffs
    i just hope we dont get that kinda result next year

vCash
    ok guys i got to be honest here...
    as a young boy like pre middle school
    i was a niner fan(uncle pretty much forced it on me)
    i was a giants fan because of my little league team that i was on(giants)
    and i was always a laker because of my father being from LA and i instantly idolized kobe from the get go

then jerry rice made the switch to the oakland raiders and i was just so jealous of the mystique of the oakland raiders and all of my moms family(shes from oakland) were all die hard oakland fans and i met a lot of the 2000 raiders so i ultimately broke down and became a raiders fan a little bit over ten years ago but i was still very young i was still in elementary school
    i went to my first raider game and fell in love with the fanbase believe it or not
    i now attend every single raiders game to this day win or lose

i was in elementary school when the sf giants played the angels and i admit it i was cheering for sf giants and they lost but it didnt bother me because at the time i didnt know much about the game and didnt care for it much then the barry bonds steroid scandal came up and i was DONE WITH BASEBALL for almost like 3-4 years
    my dad was a die hard dodger fan and i asked him "dad why do you like the dodgers?" and he told me it was because thats where hes from and it just never changed
    at that moment in time i became a dodgers fan and in my first season rooting for the blue they pulled out the unthinkable in 2004 and steve finley hit that grand slam to win the west
    i cant lie i was trolling MAJOR hard as a youngin lol
    ohhhhh so the truth comes out huh!?!? i knew there was something i liked about you bro lol.

vCash
    lol this thread is funny. i have to say as sports fans though can we all get rid of the word" bandwagon" i ****ing hate that word and it really isnt as big as a diss as most people think. after all we all got on a " bandwagon" at some point for whatever reason. Fair weather is way worse to me. cause that suggest that your fanbase only roots for you or shows up when your team is good. Bandwagon aint **** unless you jump ship every time. but if your a fan of whatever team and stay there then yoru just a sports fan right? for me im for Santa Cruz so bay area teams were my thing and i always had love for them. even the A's( even though a lot of A's fans are the biggest haters, for whatever reason im not sure and that **** annoyes me).

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenstater View Post
    lol this thread is funny. i have to say as sports fans though can we all get rid of the word" bandwagon" i ****ing hate that word and it really isnt as big as a diss as most people think. after all we all got on a " bandwagon" at some point for whatever reason. Fair weather is way worse to me. cause that suggest that your fanbase only roots for you or shows up when your team is good. Bandwagon aint **** unless you jump ship every time. but if your a fan of whatever team and stay there then yoru just a sports fan right? for me im for Santa Cruz so bay area teams were my thing and i always had love for them. even the A's( even though a lot of A's fans are the biggest haters, for whatever reason im not sure and that **** annoyes me).
    fairweather fan and bandwagon fan are one and the same lol.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    This thread took a turn, FAST! Everybody loves each other!
    Gibby doesn't love me. But I absolutely LOVE imagining Giant's fans making his hole bleed. All of them. Who doesn't? I'm sure this is where Giant's fans and I can get along

vCash
    The 2 Giants baiting threads have completely backfired IMO. Giants fans seem cool as ****!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    The 2 Giants baiting threads have completely backfired IMO. Giants fans seem cool as ****!
    Preciate that. I know how to get along with dodgers and angels fans, living in so cal and all.

vCash
    This thread took a turn, FAST! Everybody loves each other!
    Blame stupidmop for the big lovefest. He was the first one that actually came in here and didn't annoy me. Now I realize there are more of you that aren't too bad, damn him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post

once you get past the fact that we're giants fans, you guys will realize we're not bad people.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast