Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Good news on Chad B

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/mlb/...ad-billingsley
    Chad Billingsley (elbow) threw 35-40 pitches over two innings Monday in a simulated game.Billingsley threw a wide range of pitches and touched 94 mph with his fastball. It was his second time throwing off a mound since he was diagnosed with a partially torn ligament in his elbow and received two platelet-rich plasma injections. As of now, there's hope that he'll be able to avoid Tommy John surgery. "It looks like he's going to be ready for the 2013 season," said Dave Stewart, Billingsley's agent

go get Kuroda or Greinke if youre all in
    then SHOCK THE WORLD and overpay for david wright and ill be happy

vCash
    David Wright ain't happening..

But God damn this is great news on Chad Bills, we need him and makes our team that much deeper
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    David Wright ain't happening..

But God damn this is great news on Chad Bills, we need him and makes our team that much deeper
    I know we wont get Wright but if we settle on Kuroda i would go all out on Wright if i was management.
    Shocking deals happen all the time its business if the dodgers are planning on going after Wright they arent going to say it out loud because then it can turn into a media fest bidding war.

vCash
    im so ready for us to make a move... i just hope its not the irresponsible schmidt and jones offseason(it wont be)

vCash
    NEVERMIND about David Wright didnt realize the Mets picked up his option...
    Id go all out on Greinke idk tho i just want good pitchers but I dont want Lohse.

vCash
    people keep saying we should get such and such pitcher, guys if bills is healthy we have 6 starters, we don't need more, lilly, harang, cap all hit free agency next year, we will be done with them soon, and there will always be good pitchers on the market

vCash
    What if Bills reinjures it again in the season? Seems like it would almost be smarter to get Tommy Jon and fix it once and for all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cimos21 View Post
    What if Bills reinjures it again in the season? Seems like it would almost be smarter to get Tommy Jon and fix it once and for all.
    Why get surgery if its not a must?

vCash
    This is a lingering injury. Last time he elected not to do surgery. What happened? he reinjured it at the worst possible time Got nothing to do for 6 months, no better time to do surgery.

vCash
    Maybe so, but maybe not. It wouldn't necessarily fix it once and for all, we know Hong Chih Kuo had 3 elbow surgeries.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    people keep saying we should get such and such pitcher, guys if bills is healthy we have 6 starters, we don't need more, lilly, harang, cap all hit free agency next year, we will be done with them soon, and there will always be good pitchers on the market
    Harang and Capuano are very tradable considering that they're cheap for what they did last year.

This team may have depth, but they lack quality. A #1,3 and a bunch of 4/5s isn't good enough.
    Last edited by Dodgers99; 10-30-2012 at 09:51 PM.
    The Runnin' Rebels are back!!!!

UNLV Class of '14

LA Kings: 27-16-5 (4-2, 4-3, 1-4)
    LA Clippers: 56-26 (2-4)
    UNLV Runnin' Rebels:
    LA Dodgers: 33-42

vCash
    i need bills to be consistent.

PWEEEG The Gawwd

vCash
    I'd rather see him not get the surgery. If there is anyway he can recover without it he has to try that first. It seems really easy to say oh just get the surgery now. It is successful most of the time...that's not to say it hasn't ended some.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgers99 View Post
    Maybe so, but maybe not. It wouldn't necessarily fix it once and for all, we know Hong Chih Kuo had 3 elbow surgeries.

Harang and Capuano are very tradable considering that they're cheap for what they did last year.

This team may have depth, but they lack quality. A #1,3 and a bunch of 4/5s isn't good enough.
    This. I see the team shopping Harang and Capuano. I wouldn't mind them keeping Capuano as I think he has value out of the pen. Harang should go and they should sign 2 starters. Possibly trade Capuano but not for nothing.

vCash

Good news on Chad B

Great news on Bills, I would say no surgery unless absolutely necessary.

As for the rest of the staff, trade Cap and/or Harang - sign Kuroda and either Grienke or Haren (or all 3 - we wish)

Kershaw
    Grienke or Haren
    Kuroda
    Bills
    Beckett

Sounds good to me

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    haha I am not falling for any "good news" on Bills, this guy is so unlucky, whenever we see a glimpse of greatness from this guy, he crashes hard...im not risking it, put him in the long reliever role, and sign 2 starting pitchers

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast