Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    Wouldn't it be awesome though if we beat em 35-3. Even though it won't happen.

On a side note, I had a dream last night that we went on a 6 game win streak after our bye.
    That would be pretty sweet. I would have confidence in a wildcard run if that happened.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Just get the win. Don't care if its by 20 points or just 1.

vCash
    i had a dream last night that Lauren had an affair with me bc her husband became a bust. i wasnt sure wether to be happy or sad.

i think Sanchez and Tannehill both have big games.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    That would be pretty sweet. I would have confidence in a wildcard run if that happened.
    id be confident in a wildcard run if you highlighted the other comment
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Win this game and stay healthy and then, maybe, we can believe in this team to make the playoffs, or at least be in the race.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Win this game and stay healthy and then, maybe, we can believe in this team to make the playoffs, or at least be in the race.
    If we win this game with what we have ahead of us, I'll start talking about it.

Colts, Titans, and Bills after.

vCash
    We should win this game IMO, but I just don't want to get too confident. Really excited for this game though

vCash
    I’ll take the Dolphins. That D, the coaching, the rookie quarterback, a roster devoid of ego and yes — that GM — have all had the golden touch this season. Naysayers and “Hard Knocks” aficionados be damned, the Dolphins are playing good football these days.

If they keep it up, they might be my team to beat in the AFC from here on out.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/W...atriots-102312
    Last edited by Wrench; 10-26-2012 at 01:00 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    If they keep it up, they might be my team to beat in the AFC from here on out.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/W...atriots-102312
    Great article and basically sums up what I've been thinking.

2012(3) Football Season. Bring It. (Let's Go.)

vCash
    if Gaffney can crack the lineup and give us constincency opposite Hartline we could be a team to beat in the AFC. Also need to stay healthy as well
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    im pretty fired up about this one

playing the jets
    division wins right now with a tight afc east are HUGE
    were actually alive in the afc and not just playing for pride
    we have some confidence, some swag
    the **** talking between the 2 is non stop.

we need to win. were going to win. 20-16

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    So it appears that not only did Laron Landry's trash talk piss off Incog, but it also pissed off Lane. Which is probably why Landry didn't practice today. If I pissed those two guys off I wouldn't want to play either. I can't believe he ran all that smack at Reggie yesterday then today couldn't practice because his foot hurt. What a little *****!!!
    Landry takes a day off of practice a week because of the injuries that have plagued him through his career he has been doing it since week 1 and playing lights out

vCash
    The Phins will have that NY crowd booing Sanchize and the rest of the Jets by the end of the 1st quarter.
    I fully expect Tannehill to outplay Sanchez at every level. Greene and Mcknight may combine for 65yds rushing all together. Sanchez will get his 160yds passing and 2 INT's. I can't wait to watch the Phins destroy these bums, in front of their home crowd, and before their bye week.

Have fun Jet fans, cause the next two weeks are going to suck for you! Ha ha ha.

Phins up!

vCash
    Dolphins in a tight physical one 17-13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMETS2889 View Post
    Landry takes a day off of practice a week because of the injuries that have plagued him through his career he has been doing it since week 1 and playing lights out
    Dude, Lights out? When? Where? How?

Laron Landry has played 480 defensive snaps, of which 222 were run defense, 16 were pass rushes, & 242 were coverage snaps.

In those 222 run defense snaps he had 45 tackles (11 were for a defensive failure), 3 assists, 7 missed tackles. He is rated the 22nd safety in run stop %. He is rated 29th in tackling efficiency against the run.

In 16 snaps at rushing the passer, he has produced a hurry and 3 hits, no sacks. Thats good for 4th place among all Safeties who played 25% of their teams safety pass rush. Ill give him props here, but he does it 2 times a game so hardly a huge factor.

In 242 coverage snaps, Landry has allowed 14 of 22 passes into his coverage to be completed (63.6%). He is responsible for 213 yards,1 TD and has had an INT. He has also deflected 3 passes. Qb's have a rating of 91.7 when throwing against him. He is rated as the 64th best Safety in coverage. He is alos the 51st Safety in tackling efficiency against the pass.

Ill give him a good game against Luck, Tannehill & Roethlisberger (even tho Pit is using a dink and dunk system), but that doesnt make up for his performances against Fitzpatrick (118.8 rating against Landry), Smith (116.7), Schaub (118.8), & Brady (129.8).

Not lights out at all. Sorry to ruin the illusion.
    Last edited by DusG1988; 10-26-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast