Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Need some help!

vCash

Need some help!

Hey guys. So with my new job I work nights from 6pm to 3am. Yeah. Fortunately, we can listen to headphones while working (one earbud in and one out).

I have the app Tune In Radio, and I was able to listen to the entire Bears game last night. But for the life of me I have not been able to find Bulls radio for the preseason games. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also, if it were possible, I wouldnt mind watching a game's replay in totality (obviously I can't access firstrow while working)
    Last edited by xxcubs22xx; 10-24-2012 at 04:44 AM.

vCash
    Aren't al the games on ESPN 1000? Get the ESPN Radio app? I work a similar schedule (6pm-2am), but I can have the game play on my computer. However, I talk on the phone a lot, so most of the time it's muted. I use firstrowsports.eu for streams if the game isn't on ESPN.

vCash
    Yeah Bulls game air on ESPN 1000.

vCash
    As for replays, dunno if Red is recording the games this season like he has done in the past.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post
    Aren't al the games on ESPN 1000? Get the ESPN Radio app? I work a similar schedule (6pm-2am), but I can have the game play on my computer. However, I talk on the phone a lot, so most of the time it's muted. I use firstrowsports.eu for streams if the game isn't on ESPN.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaptrikz View Post
    Yeah Bulls game air on ESPN 1000.
    During games, the NBA blocks the online stream for 1000 and puts national programming on instead.

You're going to either have to pay for the audio portion of league pass online or find an illegal stream somewhere that isn't blocked at your work.

Or buy a $10 portable radio and keep it at your desk?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    As for replays, dunno if Red is recording the games this season like he has done in the past.
    He hasn't in the past, those are public links.

vCash
    Alas!

I think I may be able to tape a clock radio under my desk, or purchase a really cheap one. My head phones should have to come from under me so they can stay under the protective gear I wear at work (policy and productivity policies).

As long as the radio has a headphone jack and isn't too heavy, I should be good. Ahh. But I do leave my chair.

Idk what it is. I remember getting am1000 on Tune In Radio on my same phone, but now I haven't been able to get it. Gotta be new restrictions or something.

I'm rather embarrassed now as I ask myself: "Did I really need to make this thread? /facepalm" lol

EDIT

So I just picked up my phone and went on Tune In. Turns out, I have been navigating heedlessly. All I had to do was go to LOCAL RADIO and scroll down to AM frequencies, as opposed to Sports category, etc, etc.

LOL welp. That took too long to figure out.
    Last edited by xxcubs22xx; 10-25-2012 at 05:08 AM.