Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: trade dead line

vCash

trade dead line

call jaguars for justin blackmon and olb/ilb paul posluszky. call tampa bay for ot/og 6'5''340+ donald penn and slide him between thomas and mack at guard,og 6'5'' 340 + carl nicks in between mack and swartz,and our other shut down cb aqib talib. then call 49ers for wr michael crabtree. yes crabtree and blackmon havn't been very productive but in my opinion weeden will make them look better and have better feel of the game with them and chemistery as he is a better qb. adding the two big bulliers maullers up front will allow weeden and wr and rb to do what ever they want as we would have the most dominate and best o-line in the nfl. yes this would take draft picks and a player here or there but you could build through the draft with remainder of picks and when you get your picks back add talent on talent and next to our vets and learn,grow,and get better as the nfl game slows down for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiotown View Post
    call jaguars for justin blackmon and olb/ilb paul posluszky. call tampa bay for ot/og 6'5''340+ donald penn and slide him between thomas and mack at guard,og 6'5'' 340 + carl nicks in between mack and swartz,and our other shut down cb aqib talib. then call 49ers for wr michael crabtree. yes crabtree and blackmon havn't been very productive but in my opinion weeden will make them look better and have better feel of the game with them and chemistery as he is a better qb. adding the two big bulliers maullers up front will allow weeden and wr and rb to do what ever they want as we would have the most dominate and best o-line in the nfl. yes this would take draft picks and a player here or there but you could build through the draft with remainder of picks and when you get your picks back add talent on talent and next to our vets and learn,grow,and get better as the nfl game slows down for them.
    Oh lord just stop with this. Have you been playing Madden13 too much lately. You do know that the Browns would have to trade something to get all of these guys that were either just signed, restructured or drafted on the team.

Nothing is happening at the deadline for the Brownies as they don't have the players or Draft Picks to be traded away at this time to obtain anyone let alone the two #1 WR's for the 49'ers and Jags, the #1 FA Guard last year in Nicks and then Penn.

Hey can the Browns go out and get JJ Watt and Navarro Bowman too or is that going over the limit?

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Oh lord just stop with this. Have you been playing Madden13 too much lately. You do know that the Browns would have to trade something to get all of these guys that were either just signed, restructured or drafted on the team.

Nothing is happening at the deadline for the Brownies as they don't have the players or Draft Picks to be traded away at this time to obtain anyone let alone the two #1 WR's for the 49'ers and Jags, the #1 FA Guard last year in Nicks and then Penn.

Hey can the Browns go out and get JJ Watt and Navarro Bowman too or is that going over the limit?
    No that's not over the limit. We could also go out and grab Arian Foster too to hold us over until Trent is completely healthy.

vCash

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    This is ridiculous. Keep it simple and go snag Calvin Johnson.

vCash
    Guys, Weeden is damn near the age where he can get social security.....I think we throw all our eggs in 1 basket and put a call into Green Bay and see what they want for Rodgers. He had a bad few games at the start of the year (these last few are a fluke)....I'm thinking we could get him for a 5th rounder in 2029? Also, I think Ol' Billy B up in New England is getting old, lets trade them an up and comer in Pat Shurmur for him. And Colt isn't doing much good on the bench....lets trade him straight up for LeBron. Hear me out on this....he doesnt have the arm strength to throw it 40 yards but a basketball court isn't that big. He would be a n allstar point guard!

Sadly, these are the posts that drive me away from this site. I knew by the post title as soon as I went to click on it, what I was in for. It's like clicking on a Chris Chase yahoo article....
    Last edited by bmxrider9; 10-25-2012 at 11:01 AM.

FACTORY OF SADNESS
    1999-????

vCash
    The only name mentioned above other than rodgers I would want in Cleveland is JJ Watt. Man I wish we would have snagged him up.