Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Kobe Bryant could miss opener

UPDATE 8 HOURS before game.

Beto Duran ‏@DuranSports ESPN

Kobe saya 85% sure he plays. Has to see how foot reacts after shootaround "did lot of running this morning"
    Kobe not worried about not practicing with team "I know the offense. Ran Princeton in high school. Second nature to me"
    Kobe compared the ankle injury to being slide tackled in soccer "ankle contusion"
    https://twitter.com/DuranSports
    Last edited by DanG; 10-30-2012 at 02:45 PM.

vCash
    Gay
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings
    Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams

vCash
    Our future franchise player Mr. Howard will begin to carry the team on his back from the opening night tip. Sneak peek preview of the future post Kobe. Dwight will answer the call and hold down the fort for the Black Mamba. It's a long season, we need Kobe to be at his best physically towards the end of the regular season and into the playoffs. Superman to the rescue!

vCash
    No worries. We have Steve Blake.

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    I wish the lakers signed Gerald Green

This is not the end.
    #TheReturnoftheMamba

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marferrer View Post
    with what money? he got the normal MLE from the Pacers, the lakers had no chance to match.
    Los Angeles Dodgers
    Started from the bottom (30-42, June 1st)
    Now we're here! (92-70, End of Season)
    National League Division Series Champs

vCash
    Dude, we got Dwight, Nash, Jamison and Meeks in one offseason. That's more than what teams usually get in an offseason. Stop being so damn greedy.

And btw, Gerald Green is athletic but overrated. He got overpaid in Indiana. C'mon dude, the guy has been bouncing around several NBA teams, D-League teams and overseas since he started his professional career 7 yrs ago. Stop overrating the guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Dude, we got Dwight, Nash, Jamison and Meeks in one offseason. That's more than what teams usually get in an offseason. Stop being so damn greedy.

And btw, Gerald Green is athletic but overrated. He got overpaid in Indiana. C'mon dude, the guy has been bouncing around several NBA teams, D-League teams and overseas since he started his professional career 7 yrs ago. Stop overrating the guy.
    Lol thats more than some teams get in a decade
    #Chow!

We don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer." -Kobe Bryant

vCash

Dude, I was just kidding. I was joking because of that "mitch's greatest mistakes bla bla thread" so chill!

This is not the end.
    #TheReturnoftheMamba

vCash
    Dude, I was just kidding. I was joking because of that "mitch's greatest mistakes bla bla thread" so chill!
    Ha okay.

But anyways, back on topic, it's not looking too good for Kobe playing in the opener.

Pau:
    "I have my doubts," Lakers forward Pau Gasol said. "He hasnít been able to practice for six days. Heís been off that foot for six days. Itís no joke. I donít remember the last time he took that many days off of exercising. Itís concerning."

Dwight:
    "He's been down because he can't get out there and practice,"
    http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...r&dlvrit=53297

vCash
    We won't know until game time.

It's entirely possible he's really effed his foot up.

It's also entirely possible that the team has told him not to practice or play or gut it out or do anything to jeopardize the long-term possibilities for the team.

I'm sure they've already taken x-rays, and since we're not hearing about fractures I take that as a positive. But we'll never really know until he suits up.

vCash
    Ha okay.

But anyways, back on topic, it's not looking too good for Kobe playing in the opener.

Pau:

Dwight:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...r&dlvrit=53297
    Man that freaking sucks... I didn't think it was all that serious, but its not looking to good now
    #Chow!

We don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer." -Kobe Bryant

vCash
    Dude, we got Dwight, Nash, Jamison and Meeks in one offseason. That's more than what teams usually get in an LIFE TIME. Stop being so damn greedy.

Corrected!
    The future?

vCash
    Doubt it.

vCash
    I think Kobe will play, we're talking about Kobe guys.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast