I truly do, because I'm an Islander fan and thus I hate the Rangers. I hate rooting for the Knicks because of their connection with the Rangers. And now the Nets are associated with the Isles, so that's cool. I can't stand Charles Dolan. I can't stand Carmelo Anthony. And unlike with my other teams (Jets, Mets and Isles), I never became a serious Knicks fan.

I watched them a lot in the 90's, and my brother liked 'em and yeah, guys like Ewing and Starks have a place in my heart but I basically stopped watching them around the year 2000 or so, so I don't have the same kind of connection with them. I'm not a bandwagon type of guy, because I've stuck with the Mets, Jets and Isles through thick and thin. But this is the one case I might be willing to make an exception.

So I would love to be a Nets fan. But one of the things that really grates on me is Bruce Ratner, and the unethical actions that he (and New York State) took in forcing people out of their neighborhoods without reasonable compensation, and at the behest of a Russian billionaire, to boot.

Just curious, what do you guys think? How do you rationalize what Bruce Ratner did? Do you think I should become a Nets fan? I'm guessing you will say yes, just curious.